Reasons to be Cheerful

5 hours ago, Deeboy said:

In my work we regularly freebies from who we supply. I can come home with 1000 teabags, 6 boxes of tunnocks and just yesterday I got 2 bags of all butter shortbread.

Borders give us absolutely nothing (unless the office staff are stealing it all before it gets to us minions). 

Therefor - Borders = Arseholes. 

Edit - Office Staff = Arseholes, too. :angel

What a  freeloader. There's children in Africa starving while you scoff your ill gotten, undeclared goodies. Then you have the cheek to call G-bo out. There is no place for you on the moral high ground.

1 hour ago, Zen Archer said:

BoJo has been given the Foreign Secretary gig, hopefully Terry sends him to Rio for the Olympics and Zika will do the rest.

can his head/ brain shrink anymore :P

7 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

I'm allowed to drive again. It's been 6 weeks without a car because of having a c-section. Also allowed to hoover but that can wait until the wifey of the house gets home from work... 

Headlines from Dingwall Bugle:  "Fewest traffic accidents in Dingwall in June since records began".

9 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

I'm allowed to drive again. It's been 6 weeks without a car because of having a c-section. Also allowed to hoover but that can wait until the wifey of the house gets home from work... 

As a doctor I strongly recommend another 6 months of minimal home duties, and definitely no hoovering.

I had to resit and exam last week and thought I'd made a monumental arse of it, but I passed. That's me on to third year now. Happy days.

5 minutes ago, smpar said:

I had to resit and exam last week and thought I'd made a monumental arse of it, but I passed. That's me on to third year now. Happy days.

Then it will be fourth year and 'O' Grades.

If they don't do 'O' Grades anymore this is going to look like a shit shittier joke.

6 minutes ago, smpar said:

All I had to do to get into third year was pick which classes I wanted to do and not get caught fingering folk on the biology toilets. 

Well done anyway, mate.

Then it will be fourth year and 'O' Grades.

If they don't do 'O' Grades anymore this is going to look like a shit shittier joke.

You tried. That's what counts.

All I had to do to get into third year was pick which classes I wanted to do and not get caught fingering folk on the biology toilets. 

Well done anyway, mate.

Cheers, mate. Thinking back, third/fourth year was absolutely pish easy and means very little in the grand scheme of things but you're made to believe they're the most important years of your life.