Reasons to be Cheerful

18 hours ago, Günther said:

About an hour ago. Chimnea out, Becks out, got the wee man for the full week! Cracking BBQ earlier with homemade burgers and Kebab Skewers. Wee walk round Falkirk Tryst Golf Club then family time round the fire. Can't buy nights like these! Pish I have work the morra though...

image.jpeg

Mrs G thought Gunther was live streaming on facebook and was writing a big PLEASE HELP ME sign. 

Had a thunder and lightning storm in my area. It wasn't anything spectacular, a fair few rolls of thunder and some sheet lightning, along with pounding rain. It was decent enough though, haven't had a good thunderstorm in ages.

Edited by Smurph

1 minute ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

You're a fucking madman.

Agreed, but try it, Bob. The skin goes numb after a couple of minutes, and it cools your blood down. Next best thing to air conditioning.

Ice cubes on your groin should work too. f**k that, though; I may be mad, but I'm not crazy.

10 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Where you at Smurph? Glasgow? Just wondering if we should expect any in Falkirk tonight...

Aye. I said local as it was tiny and it was one solitary cloud which looked stormy. Started now recently. Heard a few bits of thunder but no lighting, and it's just raining a lot.

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

And how is it going forward?

Fasterforward

5 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Very smart. Mazda's are always decent to drive - nice gearboxes. I've had a bit of a car addiction over the years. Had something like 35 cars. 

Yeah I'm looking forward to it. Had a shot of a workmate's CX-3 and enjoyed the drive. It's full of toys too, much better than the heap of junk I've suffered for the last couple of years.