Reasons to be Cheerful

Both utter pisswater compared to the king of all lagers. Nevertheless, I shall soldier on. Its a day for cider but since I am already on my way there, the smart money would be on blackout by 1600 if I drank cider all day.

Cider is for tinks, tramps and (Somerset) teuchters.
Amstel is not that bad. Agreed it’s not a patch on Tennent’s but it’s superior to the likes of Fosters / Carling / Any American dishwater.

Started coaching my daughter's Under 8 football team this season. It's the first time all of them have played football and they are getting hammered every game.

First half today was the usual lots of effort but conceded the usual 6 or 7 goals. Second half we kept a clean sheet. A fucking clean sheet! I'm tempted to do a Zidane style resignation as it'll never get better than this.

1 hour ago, Swarley said:

First half today was the usual lots of effort but conceded the usual 6 or 7 goals. Second half we kept a clean sheet. A fucking clean sheet! I'm tempted to do a Zidane style resignation as it'll never get better than this.

^^^Stevie Aitken found^^^

On 25/05/2018 at 15:16, Adam said:

What's happened to Bobby?  Don't tell me he was binned too?

A two faced lying cretin and no loss to this forum whatsoever. Has he ever revealed that the  story about someone grassing him up to his employer was a complete fable inspired by him and Jimmy creating fake social media accounts and contacting the friends and colleagues of the arsonist and the shit flinging juniors thicko? 

2 minutes ago, Vicarious said:

A two faced lying cretin and no loss to this forum whatsoever. Has he ever revealed that the  story about someone grassing him up to his employer was a complete fable inspired by him and Jimmy creating fake social media accounts and contacting the friends and colleagues of the arsonist and the shit flinging juniors thicko? 

What was your previous username?

10 hours ago, Swarley said:

Started coaching my daughter's Under 8 football team this season. It's the first time all of them have played football and they are getting hammered every game.

Well done. Inspired substitution to play yourself in goal for the second half.

I expect ridicule for this but today I rode a bicycle properly for the first time. I'm 31 and never had one as a child. Now I want to cycle everywhere.
im 31 as well and cant ride a bike. never was shown as a kid and never really been interested in learning

15 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

I'm guessing since you are a banned poster you are also no loss to this forum.

Kindly f**k off. :-)

Not wanting to be a grass but......

Spoiler

It's StandFree03........

Off work until the 12th and fly out to Ibiza on Saturday morning though the second one could be argued as being a PTTGOYN.

Well Ibiza was braw. Not doing a full week again though as my liver is fucked.