Reasons to be Cheerful

4 stone? That's no healthy surely?

It's an average of about 1lb a week which is a perfectly healthy amount to lose. Good going Scott.

I'm 13 stone, 5 ft 11 and quite well built and most of my t shirts/jumpers/zip ups and jackets are size small. I've no idea how people who are genuinely small find clothes that don't look like tents.

Edited by Fudge

It's an average of about 1lb a week which is a perfectly healthy amount to lose. Good going Scott.

I'm 13 stone, 5 ft 11 and quite well built and most of my t shirts/jumpers/zip ups and jackets are size small. I've no idea how people who are genuinely small find clothes that don't look like tents.

It's either you or me that's a freak.

I'm 13 stone 14 pounds, 6ft 1 and I'm an XL

4 stone? That's no healthy surely?

A few of my friends have expressed concerns - they seem to think I've lost too much. I had a lot to lose, though. Would ideally like to get to around 12 and a half stone considering my height.

Cheers, Fudge.

A few of my friends have expressed concerns - they seem to think I've lost too much. I had a lot to lose, though. Would ideally like to get to around 12 and a half stone considering my height.

Cheers, Fudge.

Didn't mean anything bad about it mate, just like your friends, thought it was a lot to lose in that space of time, I'm probably wrong though. Well done on the progress!

It's either you or me that's a freak.

I'm 13 stone 14 pounds, 6ft 1 and I'm an XL

That's probably about normal, I'm 6ft 1, weight 12 and a half stone and I'm a size M.

Graduation day today, getting my PhD conferred. And a nice day for it too :)

Downside is that with a suit and gown, I'll be sweating like a pig in the Caird Hall <_<

Congratulations. What was your thesis subject?

Just had a text suggesting that the house I viewed on Sunday and placed an offer on on Monday has been sold.

Just waiting on a date to move :D

Sent from ma phone using Pie & Bovril mobile app