Reasons to be Cheerful

He's right you know. I'd far prefer the Artic Monkeys than a Tuna Melt, therefore they are the best thing in the world. I can't see how any sane person can argue with this evidence

You know, you are right. I don't like tuna but I liked some of the arctic monkeys older stuff. I even paid to see them once but I have never paid for tuna.

Dazzle, I apologise. You were correct. Infact, they could even be the greatest thing in the world ever.

You know, you are right. I don't like tuna but I liked some of the arctic monkeys older stuff. I even paid to see them once but I have never paid for tuna.

Dazzle, I apologise. You were correct. Infact, they could even be the greatest thing in the world ever.

You see? My thinking is infallible

If Carlsberg did festivals they would not touch Glastonbury that is for sure.

Given that carlsberg is rank I'm unsure if that's a dig at them or Glastonbury .

Mind you most festivals are shite

This belongs in the Twitter thread but I'm so damn overjoyed about this that putting it in the Twitter thread simply won't feel right. If only there was a "Reasons to be Overjoyed" thread.

Wagner, the Brazilian showstopper who appeared on The X Factor a few years ago just followed me on Twitter. The man behind this performance;

I'm working close enough to home to sleep in my own bed for the first time in 4years plus I've got a hot date tomorrow with a girl 7years my junior! Good times :)

Tell us more you scamp. How did you manage to bag a 33 year old? ;)

I'm working close enough to home to sleep in my own bed for the first time in 4years plus I've got a hot date tomorrow with a girl 7years my junior! Good times :)

this is when we find out SJC is 18