Reasons to be Cheerful

Incredible sportsmanship yesterday from Aaron Hunt. Good stuff. That wee fud Peter Pawlett could be doing with watching this.

was he not done for a racist comment a few years back? Might have been against England in the under 21s

Incredible sportsmanship yesterday from Aaron Hunt. Good stuff. That wee fud Peter Pawlett could be doing with watching this.

#respect

Being serious though, he's a wee dick for diving in the first place.

Found out last week that I could have been receiving funding for my son's place in nursery for the last two years, rather than paying for it myself. Quickly applied for the funding to be backdated. Got a letter today telling me to expect a payment for just under £1800 within the next couple of weeks.

Phreeee muney!

Found out last week that I could have been receiving funding for my son's place in nursery for the last two years, rather than paying for it myself. Quickly applied for the funding to be backdated. Got a letter today telling me to expect a payment for just under £1800 within the next couple of weeks.

Phreeee muney!

Should have used this post-7178-1394475930727_thumb.jpg

If your on any income based benefits watch it, coonts would probably take it off that £ for £.

Worked in HB for years when FIS (Family Credit) came in, and had to tell folk it wasn't the windfall they thought, and it was £ for £. Which was tough as they had spent it by then.

No, don't claim any benefits. The university pay the nursery fees, something which I didn't think I was eligible for.