Reasons to be Cheerful

Crows. They just bounce about in a funny cheery way. :)

Don't be fooled Hedgecutter the evil fuckers are up to something. Whilst that one in front of you is bouncing about, his mates are probably nicking your wheels or robbing your Granny. Edited by Swarley

I love crows with the way they hop about, pigeons are even funnier, the faster they walk, the faster the head goes :lol:

I feel pigeons are very much underrated and maligned. They get such a hard time of things and all they do is just bob about trying to get scraps from the real evil b*****ds in this world; seagulls. I fucking hate seagulls, and I'd happily chase one away if it was bothering a pigeon.

I feel pigeons are very much underrated and maligned. They get such a hard time of things and all they do is just bob about trying to get scraps from the real evil b*****ds in this world; seagulls. I fucking hate seagulls, and I'd happily chase one away if it was bothering a pigeon.

A lassy I work with watched a pigeon and two seagulls have a square go the other week. The seagulls savaged and killed the pigeon, and she did nothing to stop it. Felt like handing in my notice, surely I can't be expected to work with someone like that?