Reasons to be Cheerful

^^ doing it wrong. Take a day each.

remember to go to nascar bar and get the buffalo wings and a football helmet beer thing..

In years gone by we would, unfortunately we've managed to off load the wee one onto her grandparents for a day at the parks. We've been enough times that we've got it down to a fine art to get on everything we want to pretty quickly :)

Got the process started to emigrate to Australia today. If it's unsuccessful I'm going on a mass killing spree.

Australia isn't that great. It would be considerably better though, if it didn't contain any Australians.

Australia isn't that great. It would be considerably better though, if it didn't contain any Australians.

Australia is fucking awesome. I lived there for 3 years until I got kicked out for slightly overstaying my 3 month tourist visa.

Australia is fucking awesome. I lived there for 3 years until I got kicked out for slightly overstaying my 3 month tourist visa.

Probably not the wisest thing to do in light of your immigration application.

Not likely to go down well on your visa application. Anyway, why not go somewhere better like Canada?

Not likely to go down well on your visa application. Anyway, why not go somewhere better like Canada?

I've already looked into it and it's fine because it was over 10 years ago. The missus parents stay over there now so we're heading over to join them.

Hopefully.

Edited by Dee Man

I've already looked into it and it's fine because it was over 10 years ago. The missus parents stay over there now so we're heading over to join them.

Hopefully.

Well fingers crossed on that one. Out of interest, where are the in-laws based? Are you looking at a skilled visa or a family one?