Reasons to be Cheerful

That's not bad at all considering I guess. Some knob through paintstripper over my mates wee Peugeot years ago which he'd spent a fortune modifying. New paint job set him back over a grand. Stupid cnut only had it insured for third party fire/theft though.

You any idea who or why? Or is it just a case of local neanderthal arseholes with nothing better to do than commit acts of mindless vandalism?

It's been along time since I used this option, when I changed there was only pounds of difference to go fully comp.

I've always been fully comp personally. I just remember a few of my friends insured their motors this way when we were younger so they could get cheaper insurance and faster motors.

When I got my first car I asked for a price for both from my insurer. There was £40 difference across the year.

One year now in my current job. Best thing that ever happened to me, went from working for a company that treated you like shite, paid terribly and had no chance of career progression to working for a company who pay well, look after their employees and actively encourage you to improve your career.

The abundance of attractive women at my work is just an added bonus.

For some reason I've just noticed the "filter by forum" option on the view new content results on here.

It's a great feature filters out all the rubbish forums that you have no interest in. Now, if Div could add a "Who quoted me?" feature we'd be complete

Scotland's opening goal last night. Could watch that over and over again. Class. :)

Watched the highlights last night. It was a great goal. The pass from Fletcher, two touches from Anya to control and pass, Maloney with the freedom of Warsaw to slot it home. Terrific all round.

Agree with the coolcat, that Brighten The Corners is a good album to start with.

I think it's better than Malkmus' solo/other stuff. It takes a few listens probably - it's for want of a better word 'quirky', jangly, indie pop-rock stuff with great melodies.

In maybe the saddest moment of my life, I have just catalogued every single light fitting in the house, what type of bulb they take and how many, and ordered an entire set of spare bulbs for the house. Just going to keep them in a box.

I've also just organised our shoe cupboard. My wife has 29 pairs of shoes, I have 7. Worryingly I seem to have lost a pair of Adidas Super Samba.

In maybe the saddest moment of my life, I have just catalogued every single light fitting in the house, what type of bulb they take and how many, and ordered an entire set of spare bulbs for the house. Just going to keep them in a box.

I've also just organised our shoe cupboard. My wife has 29 pairs of shoes, I have 7. Worryingly I seem to have lost a pair of Adidas Super Samba.

What the fcuk is the matter with you man?!

In maybe the saddest moment of my life, I have just catalogued every single light fitting in the house, what type of bulb they take and how many, and ordered an entire set of spare bulbs for the house.

If you were forced to do this task, I hope you made some resistance...