Reasons to be Cheerful

I know Dumbarton (and Brucehill) reasonably well as most of my inlaws are from there but I've never really noticed before. Living in Dundee has obviously immunised me mutanty looking folk.

Whilst the town gets a bad rep from Bankie swine like Pete, it can look okay and the people can look reasonably normal. The supporters bus however seems to bring out some of the strangest human beings ever to grow a face.

Or a more serious one; the guy who goes on the bus on his own and has a mixture of bald head and long hair. Reeks of bevvy at all times of the day or night.

Look, I was having a bad hair day and I'd kicked over a discarded half full can of Special Brew whilst running for the bus, you fucking judgmental thundercunt.

Like BringBackPaddyFlannery.

:lol:

You'll be getting none of his Ching McLaughlin IPA that he's brewing!

Or a more serious one; the guy who goes on the bus on his own and has a mixture of bald head and long hair. Reeks of bevvy at all times of the day or night.

I've always found it bizarre that he never wears a hat. The folk who are desperately hanging on to the horse-shoe style hair they have and grow it long usually wear a hat to con folk into thinking they have long hair. Not this c**t, boldly displaying his bald mullet.

It's during the football season because you get 20% discount by having it in February. Also no big cup games and meaningless league games. Although Saints v United... Hmm. I'll have someone checking the score. Falkirk v Livi is pretty meh.

Even planned our honeymoon so that we would be back to watch Saints retain the Scottish Cup but Queens stopped that.