Reasons to be Cheerful

The very one. I couldn't remember the name of the host. Genuinely full of some of the worstcunts about.

:(

Well avoided! I'm going to Tannadice stuff it. Big Ossie's birthday today so hopefully he's in the mood tomorrow :D

It was all frittered away on numerous holidays/Scotland trips and nights out. Great at the time but a nightmare when you looked at your account after them.

Sensible heed is now on though.

Just need to make sure I don't crash my car or something now

Are you fully out your overdraft? By that I mean are you still out your overdraft the day before payday? Or has your latest pay just taken you out of your overdraft and you will be back into it once your bills come out? No particular reason, just that I'm in a similar boat and come March 15th I'm hopping into the bank and closing my overdraft as I don't intend to ever go in it ever again :D

Are you fully out your overdraft? By that I mean are you still out your overdraft the day before payday? Or has your latest pay just taken you out of your overdraft and you will be back into it once your bills come out? No particular reason, just that I'm in a similar boat and come March 15th I'm hopping into the bank and closing my overdraft as I don't intend to ever go in it ever again :D

I was as far down as -2000 a few month ago. I'm now paid and sitting at +700. Will easily do me until the end of the month 8)

And good luck to you. Feels great. Already made the phone all putting it down to 100! :P