Reasons to be Cheerful

everyone who negative repped me should be ashamed of themselves i had worked long and hard to get to - 10 and now its all gone, my life is a complete and utter joke, i broke my macbook and you bloody thirsty sluts seem to take pleasure in seeing a fellow p and b poster suffer. i hate you p and b

everyone who negative repped me should be ashamed of themselves i had worked long and hard to get to - 10 and now its all gone, my life is a complete and utter joke, i broke my macbook and you bloody thirsty sluts seem to take pleasure in seeing a fellow p and b poster suffer. i hate you p and b

Do you need an intervention throbber?

I'm a wee bit worried about you tonight.

Edited by pandarilla

i spilt coffee on my macbook and it doesnt work and came on here to get cheered up then got a barrel full of abuse, all i want is my -10 rep back i am way back to -24 without even saying anything ungodly . This is a moral injustice

I'm glad you spilt coffee on your MacBook and I'm glad it no longer works. I hope you burn your toast in the morning also.

you should all be ahsamed of yourselves this used to be a pleasant family forum and i always felt welcome until this vicious conspiracy against me, i feel awful about myself after the macbook and now my rep count is all to f**k now. things just keep getting worse for me i dont deserve this

-33 again after working so long and hard to get to -10 as well, unbelievable

never ever mention your rep. Basic rules.

once you do it goes down quicker than a Dundee lassies panties (or Dundee lassie in general)

Handed in my notice at work this morning, so now it's just a case of hiring my replacement before I f**k off to start my new job.

Hiya David Moyes, hiya pal *

*sorry but someone would have said it!