Reasons to be Cheerful

I'm absolutely torn.

Either you want a higher neg rep and so played a wee crafty move and folk took the bait - or you're an absolute tube!

I honestly dont know, i cant believe it has turned out the way it has for me though i am emotionally fragile enough as it is

i just want green repped til im back to -10 i dont want anymore than that but its horrible being at such a low score when i have been on my best behaviour

Edited by throbber

I honestly dont know, i cant believe it has turned out the way it has for me though i am emotionally fragile enough as it is

You baaaaaastards

i just want green repped til im back to -10 i dont want anymore than that but its horrible being at such a low score when i have been on my best behaviour

See I'm even less sure now.

No-one can be this stupid. No-one.

i spilt coffee on my macbook and it doesnt work and came on here to get cheered up then got a barrel full of abuse, all i want is my -10 rep back i am way back to -24 without even saying anything ungodly . This is a moral injustice

i spilt coffee on my macbook and it doesnt work and came on here to get cheered up then got a barrel full of abuse, all i want is my -10 rep back i am way back to -24 without even saying anything ungodly . This is a moral injustice

I was going to greenie this post but it says I have reached my full quota for the day.

Wonder if there are any reds left? :rolleyes:

This is a joke, if theres any admin here can you give me my -10 rep back because the other -14 i have received today are invalid. I have worked long and hard to get from -67 to get to where i was and it is being spoilt by a few individuals intent on making me unhappy. I just want back to -10 where i belong and not at -24

This is a joke, if theres any admin here can you give me my -10 rep back because the other -14 i have received today are invalid. I have worked long and hard to get from -67 to get to where i was and it is being spoilt by a few individuals intent on making me unhappy. I just want back to -10 where i belong and not at -24

post-7178-13980170487879_thumb.jpg