Reasons to be Cheerful

I've not had the Tennents arguement for almost 5hrs.

Even though there may be some far superior drinks available at the bar, sometimes a cold, crisp pint of Tennents is exactly the mood drink which you're after at 5pm on a Friday. With some Bacon & Scampi Fries.

Edited due to spelling errors as a result of the crisps.

Edited by Hedgecutter

I've not had the Tennents arguement for almost 5hrs.

Even though there may be some far superior drinks available at the bar, sometimes a cold, crisp pint of Tennents is exactly the mood drink which you're after at 5pm on a Friday. With some Bacon & Scampi Fries.

Edited due to spelling errors as a result of the crisps.

Aye, pints! He was drinking cans. Cans are the worst way to drink. In saying that I drank 8 cans of Pils on the train yesterday.

I'm on nightshift and I'm being paid to sit and play Football Manager. This is my dream come true.

I love this. So very, very much.

My last job I ended up being paid basically to play minesweeper - call center work where I literally took an average of 2 calls an hour. Got let go because there wasn't enough work, unsurprisingly, but I got a good few weeks out of it.

Anyway - the weather is lovely, and we've recently got Netflix. So I've been watching Extra's, Frankie Boyle stand-up shows and I'm Alan Partridge at night, and taking the dog to Botanic Gardens when I've been in Glasgow or for long walks when in Helensburgh during the day. Life is good.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely