Reasons to be Cheerful

Decided to cut my own hair today, and ended up making an arse of it. My only option left was to give myself a buzzcut, and I'm actually quite enjoying the novelty having been a mop-haired mess most of my life.

All you can eat breakfast. Decent. Can't eat that much though.

I'm not a big eater at breakfast anyway, but when me and the missus were in Florida we went to the Pondarosa for their all you could eat breakfast.

There was a big fat American fella in front of me at the buffet and piled so much food on his plate at the first sitting it was falling off his plate. He then covered it in maple syrup. I looked at my couple of sausages and eggs and felt like a child.

He then went up for 2nds and 3rds.

I'm not a big eater at breakfast anyway, but when me and the missus were in Florida we went to the Pondarosa for their all you could eat breakfast.

There was a big fat American fella in front of me at the buffet and piled so much food on his plate at the first sitting it was falling off his plate. He then covered it in maple syrup. I looked at my couple of sausages and eggs and felt like a child.

Americans are mad for their food. Was the same when I went to Orlando.

Went to Sizzlers all you can eat breakfast on International Drive, plates massive, customers massive, portions massive, selection massive. Same in every restaurant. All you can eat pizza and one slice was about half the size of a 10 inch pizza here.

Dreamland. Although I was only there 2 weeks thankfully. I couldn't live and eat like that all the time.

Console yourself with the fact that he's dead now.