Reasons to be Cheerful

Tidy Boys playing at Coloursfest tonight, The milky bars are on me! :)

I'm assuming, that the 86 in your username would suggest the year you were born. That would indicate you're a grown man, yet you appear to be getting excited about the tidy boys. I'm confused.

That screen shot looks fake to me

I'd agree, I'd definitely need to see more of the account number, password, and mother's maiden name before I could guarantee its authenticity....

Just found out YouTube is a fantastic place to find audiobooks. I should have realised it before probably but just hadn't thought about it. Delighted with this find! Gives me something else to do while prowling... I mean, surfing the web.

What are you going to be studying/researching?

Geology based. Building a regional depositional / correlation model for certain (previously overlooked) reservoir intervals of the UK / Norwegian North Sea. Always thought it wouldn't be practical but a bunch of oil operators have decided to pay me for bring a student again.

Geology based. Building a regional depositional / correlation model for certain (previously overlooked) reservoir intervals of the UK / Norwegian North Sea. Always thought it wouldn't be practical but a bunch of oil operators have decided to pay me for bring a student again.

Thats brilliant! Well done :) enjoy your celebrations.

Beats working. Are you ever happy?

I'm more just relieved after ages of having hopes repeatedly raised and dashed tbh. Should be in party mood but I just feel mentally / emotionally knackered and worn down.

I seriously expect the previous 9-5 work to be a stroll in the park in comparison, but it'll be worth the effort. Hopefully the realisation will kick in soon enough, but just a week ago I dreamed that I'd been given a new job and woke up, soon to be crushed. May sound daft, but I can't quite believe it fully. I keep having a Matrixesque type niggle that something is not quite right, lucid dreaming almost.

Thats brilliant! Well done :) enjoy your celebrations.

Cheers. :-)

Edited by Hedgecutter