Reasons to be Cheerful

Posting of letters 30 minutes ago was my last official work related task of the year.

Presently half way through a bottle of cheap but decent Spanish red (part of the M&S meal deal) before an afternoon of doing absolutely nothing.

Christmas Day part 1: Oldest and youngest stepdaughters and older granddaughter with presents.

Part 2 will be when my middle sd and her wee one come over open more presents, the wee one has her birthday today (like me) as well, she'll be 4 and l be 51

Christmas Day part 1: Oldest and youngest stepdaughters and older granddaughter with presents.

Part 2 will be when my middle sd and her wee one come over open more presents, the wee one has her birthday today (like me) as well, she'll be 4 and l be 51

Happy Birthday ya auld fart.

Oh

OH, and off to see the girlfriend after dinner here, so another present later....