Reasons to be Cheerful

15 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

£41 a month on home insurance? That's a bit dear is it not?

A few claims gone in over the last few years Gav?

I couldn't believe it when I seen it.

Because she pays the DD I hadn't noticed. £500 a year and no I hadn't even claimed.

When I was leaving they tried to say they are better than the rest and give you more for your cash. Slavering c***s.

£41 a month on home insurance? That's a bit dear is it not?

A few claims gone in over the last few years Gav?

You'd be amazed how many people pay that without realising it.

Throbbs your factor likely will only include buildings? Have you got seperate contents?

Yeah we have contents too, think that's about £10 a month maybe. Gav was talking about building insurance though.

5 minutes ago, throbber said:

Yeah we have contents too, think that's about £10 a month maybe. Gav was talking about building insurance though.

Home insurance is buildings and contents.

This can be purchased for around £150 per year no problem.

What should home insurance cost then? It is included in my factor fee.

I pay £39 all in but that's from the bank. I could get it a lot cheaper but the bank wouldn't release the money for the mortgage until we had proof of insurance so to save going back and forward I just agreed to go with them as I didn't trust the seller of the house to not keep her word of not selling to someone else (gentleman's handshake). I've every intention of shopping elsewhere once this year's runs out.

Home insurance is 20 a month and my factor for my building which I pay to the home group is 40 a month and it's the biggest waste of money going. All they do is tidy up the entry and staircase.

£40 Factoring?

For cleaning the stair and tidying up the garden. They're ripping the c**t out of you Lichtie. Punch them all in the face.

Set up a communal Facebook page and group together and get the factor fee people to f**k. Demand to see a price breakdown of what they're charging you for as well.

Get an Invoice just with a General works comment on it but it's starting to frustrate me. Think I might actually phone them because there's garden areas at the front and most of them are fine but there's a wee area that looks like a total shitehole, be decent if they actually tidied it up a bit.

Well that's me told. Good work!

Nothing to do with me at all. A guy who clearly has too much time on his hands set up the Facebook group and constantly posted about grilling the factor people for reasons as to why they put out fee up about 20% overnight, basically they couldn't justify anything they just wanted more money out of us because they could get away with it.