Reasons to be Cheerful

It's not quite the Thriller era Michael Jackson one I always fancied, but today I got my first proper leather jacket. I shall treasure it always. Well, at least until it rains or I get pissed and get into a scrape. 

Were you not off the drink for a while after a rather precarious incident involving falling asleep in a bush, whilst wearing a delightful pair of blue loafers?

3 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Were you not off the drink for a while after a rather precarious incident involving falling asleep in a bush, whilst wearing a delightful pair of blue loafers?

Yes. I will maybe have a dry month or two again, starting on Sunday. 

6 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

It's not quite the Thriller era Michael Jackson one I always fancied, but today I got my first proper leather jacket. I shall treasure it always. Well, at least until it rains or I get pissed and get into a scrape. 

The charity shops are all stuffed full of leather jackets these days, with naebdy buying. Cannae give them away. When did they go out of fashion?

For the youngsters, here's how Shandon's envisioning himself handling The Rangers fans next time they're in town:

6a00d8341c630a53ef01538efe4f0c970b.jpg

20 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

The charity shops are all stuffed full of leather jackets these days, with naebdy buying. Cannae give them away. When did they go out of fashion?

For the youngsters, here's how Shandon's envisioning himself handling The Rangers fans next time they're in town:

6a00d8341c630a53ef01538efe4f0c970b.jpg

The best thing about it is having two zips. Go out feeling lean and lithe after a gym sesh. Come home after a skipful of beer and pizza and relax into the wider zip.