Reasons to be Cheerful

4 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

She's reading the thread, isn't she?

To be fair to her, she's a far bigger critic of her cooking than I could ever be. It was too sweet for her but was just right bar the biscuit base for me.

Last nights stir fry however was fucking atrocious. 

Beehive is class :thumsup2

ok had a look, Wetherspoons (breakfast) rose and crown, duke of Northumberland, black garter, beehive, tapas, sound as a pound 

Tapas? Thought you said it was going to be a sesh. TAPS AFF!

16 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Excellent

cocknballs.PNG.2d7ceeb463fa14865ed6ab2985c3ee9a.PNG

Spoiled by this comment in the link:

But one householder told KREM 2 she was upset about having to explain to her children what the vapour trail's shape represented.

Who the f**k is too  embarrassed to say "It's a penis" to their weans?

I'm surprised no-one has spotted what type of plane it was - a Boeing EA-18G Growler.

So the cock was drawn by a growler.

giphy.gif

Wife's given me a Christmas present early. I've been nicking her 9 foot v body pillow lately. She got it when she was pregnant and dug it out again when we were expecting the second recently. I've been using it whenever I can as it's a glorious way to sleep. She's got me a 12 foot U body pillow with Egyptian cotton pillowcase (I don't know what it means, but I've heard people on American films talk about them) and it's superb. Slept in it last night, surrounded by pillow like a 6' baby or something. Lying in my super king size pillow top bed with my 12 foot pillow, the way an emperor would sleep. So aye, basically if you don't have a 12 foot pillow, Egyptian cotton pillowcase and super king size bed then you're a filthy peasant basically.

Missus was heading out earlier to an evening class and left me some chores. Just had a two hour nap in the sofa instead. Can’t beat a good nap once you’re an old b*****d. 

Get on with the chores or that other eye will be bruised to match.