Reasons to be Cheerful

16 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

£750 cash, £60 Ticketmaster vouchers and copious amounts of booze. Had worse birthdays.

The cocaine order for the weekend is already in. Thanks for that, Gran.

£750 quid for your birthday?! Could you perhaps adopt a Moonster this Christmas?

I get a card with a score in it and some new socks. If I'm fucking lucky.

5 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

£750 quid for your birthday?! Could you perhaps adopt a Moonster this Christmas?

I get a card with a score in it and some new socks. If I'm fucking lucky.

It was my 40th so I was getting plenty of scores in a card, plus being a middle aged VL any money being kept back by the family for a future wedding present probably got stuck my way too. :lol:

18 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

It was my 40th so I was getting plenty of scores in a card, plus being a middle aged VL any money being kept back by the family for a future wedding present probably got stuck my way too. :lol:

It's my 40th in February so I've been taking notes on how productively you spent yours. 

1 minute ago, Shandon Par said:

It's my 40th in February so I've been taking notes on how productively you spent yours. 

My guess is it will go on booze, drugs and cigarettes. You don't get much more productive that that. I've only got 7 more days of work this year so it could get quite interesting.

44 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Jammy b*****d.  It's my 29th at the start of January and I've already accepted the "sorry, really skint after Christmas" excuses from everyone.  

1 hour ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Ffs I got jeans, socks, a box of tennents and a power washer for mine.