Reasons to be Cheerful

11 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

2 or 3 cans a day.
So 21 cans a week max. I don't drink coffee or tea or own alcohol in house.

What age are you out of nterest?

34g of sugar per can = 38% of your recommended daily intake. You'll get away with it at a young age for so long but it'll catch up with you as you get older.

13 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

Managed to pass my latest course exams with a score of 90%

That's the last thing I'm doing for a while, the last few years it's been constant.

Fucking delighted though.

Well done mate. Celebratory drink?

25 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Following yesterdays PTTGOYN post about shitey spreadsheet jobs, I now have another shitey spreadsheet job today but happily involves only typing, and is actually relevant to my own job.

Most importantly though, there isn't really anyway of anyone form upstairs tracking my progress/workrate.

Pleasing.

Feel your pain about boring admin. Had to print/fold/frank 12 letters the other day. Was properly on the verge of tears from misery and boredom.

12 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Feel your pain about boring admin. Had to print/fold/frank 12 letters the other day. Was properly on the verge of tears from misery and boredom.

First world problems thread for this pish.

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Following yesterdays PTTGOYN post about shitey spreadsheet jobs, I now have another shitey spreadsheet job today but happily involves only typing, and is actually relevant to my own job.

Most importantly though, there isn't really anyway of anyone form upstairs tracking my progress/workrate.

Pleasing.

Last save date/time?

This morning I received a distress call from one of our Sales team asking if I could do a very short-notice presentation to a potential new client. That wouldn't normally be a problem but it was on a topic which I don't know as well as I should. Hey-ho, this wouldn't be the first time I've had wing a presentation, but I would really have preferred at least a  couple of hours to prepare.

Right before the call was due to start, the client contacted us with an apology but could we reschedule to Monday. Today is a good day.