Reasons to be Cheerful

It’s my birthday today and from the other half so far this morning I have received, Kevin Bridges tickets, a sooker and she’s made eggs Benedict for breakfast.

Being Black Friday, today’s plans involve meeting all my mates at around 11.30/12 o’clock, think there’s about 20 of us. A few pints, a meal at 2 then spending the rest of the day/evening putting away enough drink to floor an elephant.

I love Black Friday, the one day of the year that nearly all my mates who I’ve known the best part of 20 years still make it out.

1 hour ago, MONKMAN said:

It’s my birthday today and from the other half so far this morning I have received, Kevin Bridges tickets, a sooker and she’s made eggs Benedict for breakfast.

Being Black Friday, today’s plans involve meeting all my mates at around 11.30/12 o’clock, think there’s about 20 of us. A few pints, a meal at 2 then spending the rest of the day/evening putting away enough drink to floor an elephant.

I love Black Friday, the one day of the year that nearly all my mates who I’ve known the best part of 20 years still make it out.

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday.

It’s mine too. Heading to Taco Bell for lunch before going out with the other half tonight.

Have mainly got cash as birthday presents seeing as the big red guy is due in a few days.

1 hour ago, The Naitch said:

Happy Birthday.

It’s mine too. Heading to Taco Bell for lunch before going out with the other half tonight.

Have mainly got cash as birthday presents seeing as the big red guy is due in a few days.

Is Taco Bell any good? Have heard its greasy as f**k.......in America albeit!

1 hour ago, sjc said:

Is Taco Bell any good? Have heard its greasy as f**k.......in America albeit!

Was my first time there and it was nice. Not greasy at all and the Volcano burritos are spicy as f**k. Will need to go back at some point.

30 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Segoe UI?

The font of the BEASTS.

It's the default and I have more important things to worry about than changing it, or for that matter what a mushroom supper loving Tedi thinks about it. 

Had a half day today, not back until the 8th. It's the first time since I started working that I've had the full 2 weeks off over Christmas. Happy days.

I’m off until the 3rd, already dreading the emails & Work when I return.

Until then I don’t give a f**k.

Back on the 8th, had put Xmas night out last yesterday, had a good laugh, got pished, good chat and more importantly spent nothing. Plus woke up this morning hangover free and away to get back on it tonight after the football with a pub crawl down the grassmarket.

The rarity and novelty of buying a non-refundable train ticket without the fear of your football match being postponed during the Scottish winter.

That said, suddenly realising that your train has been cancelled because of X-Country industrial action is a bit of a scunner. Why today oh Lord?!