Reasons to be Cheerful

17 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The wife’s side of the electric blanket has broken down.

laugh out fucking loud.

15 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I’m fine. My sides still working. I keep asking her if she pished the bed and to be honest, I don’t think it’s helping her mood.

Wait until she works out that she can just flip it over.

Just heard a local radio host trying to fill the best part of a minute with a quiz question, very much like the Alan Partridge clip below, but longer, and in Doric.

"Which American film company has the torch-lady as it's emblem. If you ken then gie us a call. At's the torch lady. Fit company is she the emblem for? Erm, that's today's question of the day. Torch lady. What's the name of the fillum company. Who has her as their emblem. Pick up the phone if you know... ... ... who has the torch lady as their emblem... Name the company... fillum company... that has an emblem of a torch lady. A lady holding a torch" - Repeat similar x10

I was worried I wouldn't be able to find @Granny Danger 's favourite tipple, white Faustino V, in Tenerife as there didn't seem to be an Asda anywhere. Imagine my relief when I found a bottle for 4.16 Euros! Chilling in the fridge now, can't wait to see what it's like!

3 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I was worried I wouldn't be able to find @Granny Danger 's favourite tipple, white Faustino V, in Tenerife as there didn't seem to be an Asda anywhere. Imagine my relief when I found a bottle for 4.16 Euros! Chilling in the fridge now, can't wait to see what it's like!

I picked up a couple of bottles at the airport on Thursday for under 5€.

You want it at wine cooler temperature not fridge temperature.  If it’s a hotel room minibar it should be fine.

Just now, Granny Danger said:

I picked up a couple of bottles at the airport on Thursday for under 5€.

You want it at wine cooler temperature not fridge temperature.  If it’s a hotel room minibar it should be fine.

Airbnb apartment in the fridge. I'll give it an hour and empty it. Cheers!

13 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

This young lady has decided to start sharing her pictures with me on Twitter.

Hide contents

image.png.bc07f873d2ce13f1da21e7d4e35f2b20.png

Entirely inappropriate attire for sailing. I'm surprised the captain hasn't tossed her off yet.

Got a cold and some sort of flu thing. Hellishly busy day at work. Bit peckish as I'm fasting. Day takes a turn for the better though when this email arrived. A few extra quid always comes in handy:

Greetings to you, I am Mrs Kung Yeung i have a business deal worth fifty million dollars for you, do contact me via email for more details. email :

For a small fee (£100 a head) I'd be willing to share Kung Yeung's email address with you by PM and you can all share the joy. 

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Got a cold and some sort of flu thing. Hellishly busy day at work. Bit peckish as I'm fasting. Day takes a turn for the better though when this email arrived. A few extra quid always comes in handy:

Greetings to you, I am Mrs Kung Yeung i have a business deal worth fifty million dollars for you, do contact me via email for more details. email :

For a small fee (£100 a head) I'd be willing to share Kung Yeung's email address with you by PM and you can all share the joy. 

Looks a bit of a MILF, and legit. I'd get in there. I'd expect bank robbery may be involved.

image_smgt_Kungyeung_Annyunchi_20160418.

http://www.bochk.com/en/aboutus/organisation/management.html

6 days with my sister, fucking love her....

Bangkok/Singburi/Kanchanaburi/Singbruri >>send her to Hua Hin.

Not got time to tell about the places @throbber can tell you, he's been here before.

Company was better for me........no dog will die today.