Club DECE

You're also way off the money with SI. When every man and their dug had a Raso Gamatto (circa 2004) you may have had a point. However, their latest line is very doss.

I was just noising Sweeper up. The polos are acceptable because they are bit more understated without the big f**k off badge on the side.

Don't tell Sweeper but one of the other polos that arrived was SI number.

Cu5lg11.jpg

Keep or charity shop?

Okay not all L&S polos are awful, but they do have more hideous designs these days than most!  I'd wear a plain coloured Lyle and Scott and nothing else.

Yeah I agree with that. Some of their striped efforts are very undoss.

I like my polo's to be completely plain rather than patterns or designs.

The last one to arrive today was just a run of the mill Lacoste large croc number.

Posted Image

Prob order another 5 or so tonight if I get bored #moneytoburn

:unsure:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Bombay Saph is my gin of choice (with slimline tonic, obvs). Pref the 47% stuff you get in the duty-free. #jetsetter #marbs 

post-30760-13739851016081_thumb.jpg

Aye. Bombay Sapphire is doss. However Tanqueray is the king of gins.

Speaking of which. I recently just finished off a bottle of Tanqueray 10 which disappointed me greatly since I thought I had more than one bottle. Not very doss. I will have to buy a few bottles to keep stocks up.

Got to be honest here lads, many brands have been ruined by dossers who aren't dece enough to carry them off. I'm taking about the likes of superstar tradesmen who have the money for dece polos but combine them with voi jeans or wear SI jackets whilst sporting two for £20 Burton t-shirts underneath. Fair play to them for being able to afford it but wish they'd stick to fitting toilets and leave the proper stuff to #dece lads.

Hanging around town just now as I finished work and have training in Leith at half 6, so thought I'd get a cheeky wee Americano at Starbucks while waiting.

Qual eye contact and wee cheeky smiles from the 8/10 barista, who is clearly mad for a bit of mhak. Foundations now laid, fully intending on getting her number next visit. Currently sitting with my back to her just to keep her guessing. Will let you decebros know how this one unfolds. #coffeecutie #inthere #ladsladslads

Edited by Mak

Hanging around town just now as I finished work and have training in Leith at half 6, so thought I'd get a cheeky wee Americano at Starbucks while waiting.Qual eye contact and wee cheeky smiles from the 8/10 barista, who is clearly mad for a bit of mhak. Foundations now laid, fully intending on getting her number next visit. Currently sitting with my back to her just to keep her guessing. Will let you decebros know how this one unfolds. #coffeecutie #inthere #ladsladsladsSent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Just got my book out. It's in French. I'm bilingual, and she should know that. #france #coffeecutie

Needing some advice from you #decelads. Got a 7.5/10 (8 IMO, as I'm a sucker for the accent) American bird working for 6 months in our office. Bumped into her the other day and she said we should "hang out" sometime as she doesn't know many ppl in London. Was busy last weekend but gave her my no. and said I was around this weekend. Not sure how to play it now though. Do I assume she's just being friendly or take it as a sign she's keen? #guidance

Needing some advice from you #decelads. Got a 7.5/10 (8 IMO, as I'm a sucker for the accent) American bird working for 6 months in our office. Bumped into her the other day and she said we should "hang out" sometime as she doesn't know many ppl in London. Was busy last weekend but gave her my no. and said I was around this weekend. Not sure how to play it now though. Do I assume she's just being friendly or take it as a sign she's keen? #guidance

Sounds like she's keen to me. I'm sure that a lad as dece as yourself will have the skillz to close the deal, just like I will with #starbucksgirl. Can't wait for Marbs. #clubdeceontour #marbs

About to leave Starbucks. Will take my empty cup up and leave it on the bar, treating her to a cheeky wee smile as I do so. #sheknows

Needing some advice from you #decelads. Got a 7.5/10 (8 IMO, as I'm a sucker for the accent) American bird working for 6 months in our office. Bumped into her the other day and she said we should "hang out" sometime as she doesn't know many ppl in London. Was busy last weekend but gave her my no. and said I was around this weekend. Not sure how to play it now though. Do I assume she's just being friendly or take it as a sign she's keen? #guidance

She's wanting the D. #whocanblameher #deceboys