Club DECE

Later than promised #soz.

post-14566-0-37882300-1375641439_thumb.j

Decided to play the odds when going back to #unay and continue the gorgeous blonde Hollister look which I perfect. May well pick up a golden lab puppy to enhance this image. Will keep you posted.

#drippinginbitches

Later than promised #soz.

81D32FOFF_large.jpg

Decided to play the odds when going back to #unay and continue the gorgeous blonde Hollister look which I perfect. May well pick up a golden lab puppy to enhance this image. Will keep you posted.

#drippinginbitches

What's the difference between a hedgehog and a Hollister shop?

Came home last night and kept boozing for a bit with Radio 1 in Ibiza blasting. Four of us had our #tapsaff in the kitchen giving it big licks. #ladsladslads

Four drunk lads in a kitchen tops off giving it big licks?!

Was being an absolute champ lad in #theclub last night with my photobombing skills.

It's not just pulling an epic swampy face every so often. I was bombing them, stealth escaping so they're like 'who the f**k is this creep in the photo' then hitting them up on the retake like some phantom downy poltergeist.

Such good #bants #youcantdodgethesodj

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

The lassie who cuts my hair is proving to be a handful. She's a 8/10 and kens it so she's making me #graft for her affection. Her #bant is v.v dece, but you only get one shot at this title.

Came home last night and kept boozing for a bit with Radio 1 in Ibiza blasting. Four of us had our #tapsaff in the kitchen giving it big licks. #ladsladslads

That sounds utterly horrific.

:(

I can only imagine the terror coursing through club dece's veins in a few months time when they look back at this thread.

It seems to be dying a death already tbh, I wonder who the last sheep posting will be after the rats have completed their desertion?

...I wonder who the last sheep posting will be after the rats have completed their desertion?

I can't help but feel that you might be mixing your metaphors here.

That sounds utterly horrific.

:(

I can only imagine the terror coursing through club dece's veins in a few months time when they look back at this thread.

It seems to be dying a death already tbh, I wonder who the last sheep posting will be after the rats have completed their desertion?

If i am being honest, i think you are really missing the point

Just to come back to this point, I've received texts from 3 different people including the terms "#disgrace", "MDece", and "#dece". Dece is the word and the word is out.

I think that what AberdeenBud maybe doesn't realise is that we've all migrated to the Club Dece forum now. There's really no need for us to have our convos ruined by undece posts any more. This thread has served its purpose, run its race, and now it can have a well earned rest.

Btw, guys, everyone worthwhile is now on there. Those who didn't receive invites didn't make the cut. Sorry.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I think that what AberdeenBud maybe doesn't realise is that we've all migrated to the Club Dece forum now. There's really no need for us to have our convos ruined by undece posts any more. This thread has served its purpose, run its race, and now it can have a well earned rest.

Btw, guys, everyone worthwhile is now on there. Those who didn't receive invites didn't make the cut. Sorry.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Plus the group whatsapp ;)