Club DECE

Away to see our boy C. Harris in The MGM Grand Nightclub (Hakkasan) in Vegas tonight. Obv gave the man himself a wee text this morning and he's hooked us up with VIP, he's asked if I'll spin a few tracks for him during his set, told him I'd see what the vibe was like, but I'd probably DECEide to do it and raise shit up for him.

Might throw a massive curveball and drop a bit of Fight for your Right by the DECEtie Boys and watch the place explode with some white boy hip-hop first, then chill things out with Armin's "This is What DECE Feels Like", and then finish with the DECEST track of all, Ignition (remix) by R. Kelly.

Follow that if you dare C. Haz!

Edited by J_Stewart

Was telling an American fella in a hostel in Mount Maunganui (google it if you want, but you may end up v. jel) about how I want to live in the US, but I don't think getting a working holiday visa is possible at all. He then gave me all the deets for a weed operation in California that pays people about a grand a week to cut up the plants. Could do that in Cali for three weeks, then travel a few months on a tourist visa, high rolling because I'm EGB and I can afford it.

That's one of the perks of being such a fabulous, magnificent gentleman, I can build up #connections wherever I go.

#hashbrag

Away to see our boy C. Harris in The MGM Grand Nightclub (Hakkasan) in Vegas tonight. Obv gave the man himself a wee text this morning and he's hooked us up with VIP, he's asked if I'll spin a few tracks for him during his set, told him I'd see what the vibe was like, but I'd probably DECEide to do it and raise shit up for him.

Might throw a massive curveball and drop a bit of Fight for your Right by the DECEtie Boys and watch the place explode with some white boy hip-hop first, then chill things out with Armin's "This is What DECE Feels Like", and then finish with the DECEST track of all, Ignition (remix) by R. Kelly.

Follow that if you dare C. Haz!

Would love to see what C. Harris could do with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS6wfWu0JvA

So fucking dece, unless anyone has any objections I'm putting this one right in first on the Marbs 2k14 playlist (and last).

P.S please pass on to Calv my message that he's looking so fucking swoon in his newest vid. Genuinely insperash.

Would love to see what C. Harris could do with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oS6wfWu0JvA

So fucking dece, unless anyone has any objections I'm putting this one right in first on the Marbs 2k14 playlist (and last).

P.S please pass on to Calv my message that he's looking so fucking swoon in his newest vid. Genuinely insperash.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/152779-modern-pop-music-you-like/page-6#entry8291762

#DeceMindsThinkAlike

Qual post m8.

Jesus is this fucking utter abortion of a thread still going on ha ha

Take a leaf out of my boi sjc's book m8. #deceh8r to #decerater, it can be done if you believe.

Actually, just noticed you're from yokel country. Soz m8 maybe another night.

Qual post m8.

Take a leaf out of my boi sjc's book m8. #deceh8r to #decerater, it can be done if you believe.

Actually, just noticed you're from yokel country. Soz m8 maybe another night.

I've never actually been a #deceh8r EGB....Was always told the upper age limit was 30yo therefore didn't qualify and was an assumed h8r.

I've never actually been a #deceh8r EGB....Was always told the upper age limit was 30yo therefore didn't qualify and was an assumed h8r.

Ah soz. Who made that rule up?

#ageisanumber

#deceisawayoflife

• 2 weeks later...

Just back from Sunny Beach (Sunny DECE) where I was tearing up the dancefloors of Revolution and Viking. Pulled a couple of 8's but my finest moment was gatecrashing a stag weekend (full of fats and betas) to dance on the bar with the solid 9 rep (she approached me obvz) they had hired and she could barely keep her hands off me. #standard.

It was probz my V neck Armani t-shirt that she kept lifting up to touch my toned stomach that got her going. She was soaking for TheScarf; kissing me all over. Abso norm banter for me though lads.

How are all your summer pardys coming along? #abs

Just back from Sunny Beach (Sunny DECE) where I was tearing up the dancefloors of Revolution and Viking. Pulled a couple of 8's but my finest moment was gatecrashing a stag weekend (full of fats and betas) to dance on the bar with the solid 9 rep (she approached me obvz) they had hired and she could barely keep her hands off me. #standard.

It was probz my V neck Armani t-shirt that she kept lifting up to touch my toned stomach that got her going. She was soaking for TheScarf; kissing me all over. Abso norm banter for me though lads.

Sounds qual mate #expected

Got back from Rio dece Janeiro late last night.

South America is a breeding ground for 8's and 9's. To take full advantage, I'd recommend a tight t-shirt to show off the ripped physique and get the cocktails flowing like the amazon river. That alone may not be enough, so I would unleash samba moves never seen this side of the copacabana #wheninrome

Next time you're down that way and I'm sure you's will be, because let's be honest, we can all afford it. Check out Christ the ReDecer. Every #lad should aspire to have a 100ft statue built in their honour. JC must have been some Boi.

Mine has been all kinds of dece m8. Glad to see you're having a qual time as well.

I was recently contemplating how trivial life actually is. How we all think how happy or unhappy we are is extremely important, but we're only here for a tiny blip in the history of time. Soon enough you'll be dead, and so will every single person who's ever met you. Unless you become famous for something you'll soon be completely forgotten and exactly nothing will have changed for future generations if you'd never existed at all.

Then I fingered a #solid8 right in the middle of a busy street. #laad #alpha #stickybingers