Club DECE

EGB banned.

May he rest in dece.

Another sign of the anti DECE vandetta from the Mods. Swampy, Mhak, EGB and the Collector all been cruely taken from here. EGB would make an alias but seeing as he's a successful and confident young man he'll be happy living without some little forum on the internet.

#RIP #Onlythegooddieyoung #DECEbombintributes #itsok #wecanaffordit

Got some underground intel that one of his warnings was for calling someone a souptaker, a long running and pretty popular joke on P&B related to Daviehaybhoy calling the users of this site souptackers on a Celtic forum. As clear an example of discrimatory anti-dece modding as you'll ever see.

First they came for The Collector, and I did not speak out

- Because I am not The Collector.

Then they came for Swampy, and I did not speak out

- Because I am not Swampy.

Then they came for Mhak, and I did not speak out

- Because I am not Mhak.

Then they came for EGB, and I did not speak out

- Because I am not EGB.

Then they came for me—and there was only about a solid 8-10 boi crew left left to speak for Dece.

Farewell E-dogg.

#SometingInsideSoDece

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

Hopefully this hauntingly beautiful song is the best way to think about EGB and all that he brought to club DECE, reinvigorating it after the original cull and almost leading us to glory. Hopefully SSI can use his well defined biceps to to keep lifting DECE to new heights. there's still plenty of DECE Bois around.

Another sign of the anti DECE vandetta from the Mods. Swampy, Mhak, EGB and the Collector all been cruely taken from here. EGB would make an alias but seeing as he's a successful and confident young man he'll be happy living without some little forum on the internet.

#RIP #Onlythegooddieyoung #DECEbombintributes #itsok #wecanaffordit

Is it just a coincedence that FUN Party win the P&B Election and the DECE purge starts???

This has Addlington written all over it imo.

Is it just a coincedence that FUN Party win the P&B Election and the DECE purge starts???

This has Addlington written all over it imo.

Tbh I was in favour of re-instating the above throughout the campaign. I wasn't a fan of mhak in real life but he didn't bother me on here.

Its a real shame the forum is missing some of the better posters whilst the likes of wisbit, supras and waffenthinmint still pollute the forum with shite.

I have reported wisbit numerous times for being a boring c**t and the mods still haven't done anything about it. :thumbsdown

Edited by Addie

Tbh I was in favour of re-instating the above throughout the campaign. I wasn't a fan of mhak in real life but he didn't bother me on here.

Its a real shame the forum is missing some of the better posters whilst the likes of wisbit, supras and waffenthinmint still pollute the forum with shite.

I have reported wisbit numerous times for being a boring c**t and the mods still haven't done anything about it. :thumbsdown

If that's all it takes, then I'm gonna be in trouble. :(

A terrible time for Club DECE, and therefore the world. #freeswampymhakthecollectorandEGB

In happier news, I assume all the #decebois are joining me and many #solid9s at S Club 7 next year? Having to fly back from #Marbs and fly out again after the gig but it's okay, I'm Dunning and I can afford it.