The Last of Us

Dee4Life1893

• 2 weeks later...

Got remastered early and it's utterly glorious. Tried switching 30fps lock on after I used to claim I could never tell the difference... What was I thinking? MY EYES, my bloody eyes are bleeding.

Edited by killie_lad

There are some outrageously good screenshots on Neogaf, with people using the in-built photo mode. All the photos are taken in-game, but just paused and a tweak to the depth of field and filters in the tools given:

iryHBuTX8oC7m.jpg

iQ84lEzHRh2OB.jpg

thelastofusremastered0ubhb.jpg

Edited by bunglebonce

Didnt know this was coming out till saw it advertised thursday. Picked up a PS4 with the day 1 edition of the game last night, have not felt as exited about a game and console since got a Snes with SF2 Turbo! Its amazing! The PS4 is quite a slick machine too, this is the first time Ive seen/played it.

Just to add, I'm about a month and a half into owning my PS4. I've played Need For Speed, BF4, Tomb Raider, Infamous, FIFA, Watch Dogs and Killzone.

The Last Of Us is the first evidence I've seen of what I'd call truly next gen graphics.

Just to add, I'm about a month and a half into owning my PS4. I've played Need For Speed, BF4, Tomb Raider, Infamous, FIFA, Watch Dogs and Killzone.

The Last Of Us is the first evidence I've seen of what I'd call truly next gen graphics.

the last of us was on PS3 and it didn't look significantly different I'd say infamous was better looking and tomb raider on par

So, Remastered arrived on Monday, finished it today.

Cracking game.

It's fucking tremendous. I'm well into it and taking it slow, exploring every room and nook and cranny. I don't want it to end.

I loved The Last of Us, I've already said on this thread that it is probably my favourite game ever. I never bothered with Left Behind, poor judgement on my part I take it?

aye it's pretty short though (about 2 hours) and there isn't much combat but it's very well done and lives up to the quality of the full game which is no mean feat.