The Last of Us

Dee4Life1893

It depends what type of player you are. If you're like me and scour every room for every drop of cloth and fluid then I'm sure you'll have a couple of hours left at least. As stated, I did that game at my own pace and it took me around 12 hours to complete. That may give you a bit of an idea. You're not in the right season it finishes anyway so still a bit to go. You won't have been to the underground through way yet? Good luck! :-)

You were pretty much right, had an hour give or take left, and completed it last night. Still Left Behind to go into, but what a game that was.

The tunnel was pretty bad, but I didn't have too much trouble with it. I managed to sneak past most of them, including the final two super enemies (no idea what they're called, but the things that toss spores at you). Used the bow and arrow to take them out from a distance until there was space to sneak past. The worst bit for me was the hospital - really tough to get through for me, especially the final section with the long corridor. I did try sneaking through and taking them out as I went, but after a lot of tries it didn't really work. Full frontal with cover seemed to work better.

Interesting ending for me. Not your average outcome. You'd usually get the "happy" ending, but that doesn't really end up happy for anyone. Plenty of room for a sequel though, hopefully.

Ah, right, is that not the bit after the sewers where you meet back up with Ellie and you run upstairs out the sewers into a room? Then the kids squeeze out the door behind you. I struggled with that bit too, to be fair.

Either way, to get that far on Grounded is impressive, by the way.

I struggled and then gave up on Grounded much, much earlier.

Yeah it's the best way to do it I'll try and do it again and share the video will be alot easier when we have YouTube on ps4

Aye, still a good wee bit.

Some of the best yet to come.

Lost a wed of interest in this recently since FIFA came out. I'm doing it on survivor and the checkpoints are a nightmare. I'll do well and get so far then die then I have to do it all over again. Stuck at the dam cause of this.

Is the online game any good?

Never played online, you should check it out on Twitch to see if it's for you. That's my latest review site; I'd rather watch a game and judge whether it's for me as opposed to reading mixed reviews.