The 50 Most Influential Posters in P&B History

This is going to end in total disaster.

Of course it is, and in times like us all you have to do is grab the popcorn. My list is anyone is interested is :

1. VikingTon
  2. Dundee Barry
  3. LichtieForLife
  4. Ron Burgundy
  5. Stuart Dickson/Law Stud.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course it is, and in times like us all you have to do is grab the popcorn. My list is anyone is interested is :

1. VikingTon
  2. Dundee Barry
  3. LichtieForLife
  4. Ron Burgundy
  5. Stuart Dickson/Law Stud.

VikingTon above Dundee Barry, Burgundy and our dear departed DVD discharging Dickson??

#Umadbro

I'd like HibeeJibee more if the pun in his name rhymed properly.

There was an Edinburgh City fan called HobyJoby a couple of years ago. Checked up, had 3 posts and certainly had the knowledge.

Could this be an HJ alias just to see if it works?. If so he replied to himself in his first post??? :lol:

Enrico Annoni is a monstrous dickhead who thinks he's funny.

Please dont confuse this with popular, same goes for cretins like Erin Go Bragh, ForeverHibs, Green and White Army,Zeus, Greggy Wallace, Seamus, Magee, Tedi, Granny Danger and StandFree.

Whereas moi 8)

P... Paulo? Is that you?

Enrico Annoni is a monstrous dickhead who thinks he's funny.

Please dont confuse this with popular, same goes for cretins like Erin Go Bragh, ForeverHibs, Green and White Army,Zeus, Greggy Wallace, Seamus, Magee, Tedi, Granny Danger and StandFree.

Whereas moi 8)

Sets up a new account and slates longer serving posters? Genius :lol:

It's inevitable some of the older posters will be forgotten until the moment they're mentioned again, so it might not be a truly accurate list. I'm not voting anyway, I've no idea who to vote for

It's inevitable some of the older posters will be forgotten until the moment they're mentioned again, so it might not be a truly accurate list. I'm not voting anyway, I've no idea who to vote for

Vote for yourself. I like you.

I put in a vote for bully wee partly for creating Graeme le sauxdomy as well as some other quality posts. Changed the way I looked at ex Chelsea full backs.

Undoubtedly the funniest thing I have ever seen on the internet. I think it's the only thing I've seen on this site that has genuinely reduced me to tears of laughter.

Archived