The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

It's what I want to do every year tbh but 2020 will be special. The Chinese have it as the year of the rat. It's really the year of Mogen David.

I thought being 26 was going to be tough but 35's just horrible. Unlucky.

How in fucks name is being 26 tough?!

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you have to ask what #reem is, then you aren't #reem.  I hope this helps.

Pretty much what I was going to say. If you need to ask, or are ayrmad, you wouldn't understand. #reem

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Ric's a c**t. Lets face it. But there's much worse than him on here. More then 20 posters, that's for sure. His 25 years stuff is probably some of the best trolling on this site, so I give him credit for that.

It would be some of the best trolling if he didn't routinely get facts wrong, but he fucks up and therefore the trolling fails. This is why vikingTON succeeds as a troll; much of what he says might be bullshit, but the facts he uses to support it are always correct and indisputable. Ric can't manage that rather simple task and he's a failure as a result.

I guess I'm not reem then.  Ach well, I guess I'll live.

You're a nice guy and I like you, but you're not reem. Soz.

25th - Ric

Too low in my opinion. Only less than a page ago he was slagging me off for attending my dads funeral and having a breakdown, not cool. Anyway this cool cat has a rap sheet the length of your arm and he isn't afraid to tell everyone about it, oh no, he's a real bad ass. Fairly sure he said he had a firearms charge as well, so stay well clear of him. He used to be a dece wum, but the times have changed and he's almost as poor as Supras now, which is pretty hard. Also who could forget the two (probably now 3 or 4) resignations? Resigning once is bad enough, seeing as literally nobody would care, but too have to do it again so people would remember you is poor and a little bitty sad. He's also bald I think so f**k him.

24th - Confidemus

How this guy got voted one of the most influential posters in p&b history is well beyond me, what the hell did he ever influence? Starts stupid threads which normally last about 5 pages at most, he's basically a modern day Larsson! Seems to have a severe issue which all the club dece patter and it reflects badly on him as a poster and a person. Tries to hard to make online relationships with other posters which comes across very weird and unsettling, keep it for the bedroom yeah? He started using my catchphrase as well which was quite annoying and it surprises me he isn't further up because of this.

23rd - Dubs

Now when I first joined the site I was fairly certain Dubs was a good poster, especially in the misc football section of the board, but over the years it seems like Supras properly broke him down, which is a shame..

it's not really

He was a very angry young gentleman who basically only posts every so often these days and it's always trying to bait good ol' St Miranda. They two together started the downfall of the misc football and I don't think anyone will ever forgive them, despite it slowly recovering. Needs anger management before he can come back.

22nd - Tryfield

We get it mate, you like beer, shut up about it already, Not a terrible poster these days, but again, that's probably because ayr are a division away from vikingTON. So because of his absence from the 1st div board his breakdowns have been minimal recently. By all means apparently a good geezer outside of the internet, but I hear he hates gays and blacks so I'll take people's opinions with a pinch of salt. I do quite miss the old Tryfield though, you know the one who'd come on at 4am after about 18 pints and sitting in a pair of piss soaked jeans and he'd just sit and argue with himself or anyone who'd listen, It was great entertainment.

21st - Lichtie23

Pie and Bovrils main man. Just kidding. He is a doctor though, which makes him better than some of us.. I don't know how he managed it though, he comes across as being really dense. And he spends all his time on here as well, go save someones life already! He genuinely doesn't add much to the forum either, so nobody would really miss him, unless you actually read the NFL threads, the match threads started 1 year before the actual game kicks off in misc football or the world famous word association thread. vikingTON described him as the poorest poster on the site which is pretty mean, I can think of worse.

Some interesting choices in this list. To a man, all utter throbbers, but we're still some distance away from touching upon the real bell-pieces of Pie and Bovril (and that is something I look forward to).

Ric

Ric. Ricky, leave it out! Ric P, Big Pato, the Big Tease. An anaemic old worm who looks like Malcolm McDowell if someone had dribbled too much salt on him. He's like a Catherine Wheel that's broken off its stick - just goes round and round and round and round without getting anywhere. To resign from Pie and Bovril once is unfortunate, but to do so twice is just careless. As pointed out earlier, he really cannot get to grips with irony and sarcasm and, as a result, I think he might be mildly autistic. The kind of guy who, if he lived local to you, would be kindly described as a "character". That said, he doesn't really warrant a place here - there's far worse than him.

Confidemus

I had no real reason to use the General Nonsense forum, but until I picked up that some kindly words were thrown in my direction on various nostalgia threads, I was tempted back out of my cave. That's when this shit-heel revealed himself to me. Thick as mince and loathed by everyone. I haven't really been privy to his Greatest Hits but based on what I've seen, this tramp is really a waste of skin and chemicals.

Dubs

As far as I was aware, auld Dubs hadn't posted on here in some time so it says something for his reputation that he's fondly remembered here. I know him in real life and he's a far more sanguine personality than he is online. He was prone to surprising bouts of aggression towards a number of posters. To be torn to ribbons by someone like Supras is appalling. That said, he would frequently round on Kilt when the fancy took him, so I was grateful to him for "having my back", so to speak.

Tryfield

Another guy who I'm not too familiar with, to be honest, but Matty's description paints a very rum description. An alcoholic old bigot. In my younger days, I used to come on Pie and Bovril drunk but, as I lurch towards middle-aged mediocrity, it's something I would never do. This guy just hasn't grown up. Act your age, not shoe size, Tryfield.

Lichtie23

"The poorest poster on the site"? That's food for thought. Anyone that adds almost 5500 posts to the achingly dull Word Association thread deserves nothing but scorn. I haven't seen much of this guy's stuff in the divisional forums (something that usually separates the wheat from the chaff), but based on the Word Association thread alone, this place is entirely merited.

PS - sorry to hear about your dad, Matty. My father found a lump in his chest the other week and was rushed to hospital, but it turned out it was just a knot in his sweater.

Pretty much what I was going to say. If you need to ask, or are ayrmad, you wouldn't understand. #reem

I understand dickish very well, reem is not giving a shit what anyone else thinks, looking speaking and acting in a manner you think impresses/apes anyone else is not reem.

OK, maybe not "lad" as that is a UK thing.

Every other bit of your patter basically being a throwback to /fit circa 2009? OK then.

Hue, top lel, XD ;-;

I don't even post on /fit/. #unlux

That doesn't mean you've not robbed their patter.

Confidemus

I had no real reason to use the General Nonsense forum, but until I picked up that some kindly words were thrown in my direction on various nostalgia threads, I was tempted back out of my cave. That's when this shit-heel revealed himself to me. Thick as mince and loathed by everyone. I haven't really been privy to his Greatest Hits but based on what I've seen, this tramp is really a waste of skin and chemicals.

father found a lump in his chest the other week and was rushed to hospital, but it turned out it was just a knot in his sweater.

I genuinely have no idea who you are. Is your opinion supposed to be important?

I would give you a red dot for being cheeky but I earlier today I found a thread with some of Kilt's untampered old posts on it and couldn't help myself.

Nope. Read that four or five times and still can't work out what you're trying to say...

Nope. Read that four or five times and still can't work out what you're trying to say...

A translation for the newer folk:

When the poster known as Kilt used to post, certain people used to red dot everything he posted no matter the content, purely because it got kilt raging. The Stenny kids at the time used to do this a lot. So what FF is saying is that he saw some really old posts of a poster who has long since stopped posting, and so used all his red dots on them...and thus has none left for you.

If you didn't know the background, you were never going to get that reference!

That doesn't mean you've not robbed their patter.

/fit/ robbed the Misc's patter. The issue here is that you and Big Gus seem to think the internet begins and ends with 4chan. #notdece

Says the man who couldn't understand the basic premise of Iron Man 3. :P

Well it's a deep and philosophical film with so many facets to grasp. ;)

It would be some of the best trolling if he didn't routinely get facts wrong, but he fucks up and therefore the trolling fails. This is why vikingTON succeeds as a troll; much of what he says might be bullshit, but the facts he uses to support it are always correct and indisputable. Ric can't manage that rather simple task and he's a failure as a result.

That's quite cute even if it's untrue. It's sweet the Morton fans think that posting facts is somehow incorrect when it's just a case they don't like them.

Malcolm McDowell? Hmm... better than being called bald I suppose.. ;)

Archived