The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

tumblr_ljlzybYcXl1qdikhoo1_500.gif

Troll, I'd have thought you'd be happy having a rival outed as as a sevconian , but no....

I wonder why.....

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wunfellaff does a splendid job of uniting the forum. No matter how we feel about every other subject ever, I think we're all generally in agreement that he's a pish stained jakey who should really shut up, seek help and stop embarrassing himself.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Did you not sleep in a bin or your car or something? :lol:

Bin - no.

Car - yes.

The car was in no way modified to appear as an IKEA showroom though..

Troll, I'd have thought you'd be happy having a rival outed as as a sevconian , but no....

I wonder why.....

tumblr_ljlzybYcXl1qdikhoo1_500.gif

I might be completely wrong but Wunfelaff's sudden decline in quality may be indicative of some personal problems.

P&B might not be the best place to manifest these issues but seeing as that hasn't happened, wouldn't it be nice if, instead of ripping the piss out of an easy target (sorry man), we actually tried to help the man along the way?

Mighty wild suggestion on a forum with so many young fannies who are incapable of seeing the bigger picture but worth a try all the same.

I might be completely wrong but Wunfelaff's sudden decline in quality may be indicative of some personal problems.

P&B might not be the best place to manifest these issues but seeing as that hasn't happened, wouldn't it be nice if, instead of ripping the piss out of an easy target (sorry man), we actually tried to help the man along the way?

Mighty wild suggestion on a forum with so many young fannies who are incapable of seeing the bigger picture but worth a try all the same.

tumblr_ljq77svYwA1qavmeoo1_500.gif

Reddie for more than two spoilers....bad patter.

#pantsbants

I believe. :(

Oh: Ps

Jimmy85's reaxction to Tryfield not winning top spot:

:lol:

I'd like to see a wee list of the saddo's who voted. Srys stff.

It's a no from me, basically because he's genuinely unpleasant. He always was; now he's hiding it less well. I'm genuinely not trolling when I say that he makes my skin crawl.

I actually agree with Andy. I've conversed with Wanfellaff on here and on Facebook and he is actually a pretty sound bloke. It's going too far with the abuse, in my opinion. I think it was mhak that basically called him a nonce. That's pretty shit.

I actually agree with Andy.  I've conversed with Wanfellaff on here and on Facebook and he is actually a pretty sound bloke.  It's going too far with the abuse, in my opinion.  I think it was mhak that basically called him a nonce.  That's pretty shit.

He's a total creep. I'm actually being serious.

He's a total creep. I'm actually being serious.

He's actually not.

You're playing a persona on here with your Club DECE stuff. I find it quite funny, but it's not outwith my imagination to think that others think that you're a c**t. Having had a few private conversations with Wunfellaff, I know him to be an absolute gent, so he's obviously playing out a sort of persona on here too.

Archived