The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a total creep. I'm actually being serious.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

That's cool. As long as you realise that if say the police contacted the site regarding allegations you have made, Div would pass your details on straight away.

I'm actually being serious.

That's cool. As long as you realise that if say the police contacted the site regarding allegations you have made, Div would pass your details on straight away.

I don't think anyone will believe that unless Granny Danger was also part of the complaint after his allegations the other day.

He's actually not. 

You're playing a persona on here with your Club DECE stuff.  I find it quite funny, but it's not outwith my imagination to think that others think that you're a c**t.  Having had a few private conversations with Wunfellaff, I know him to be an absolute gent, so he's obviously playing out a sort of persona on here too.

I'm being serious about Wunfellaff. He is a total creep and always has been. Even before his breakdown he was throwing doubt on allegations of rape made by women he's never met, and I can remember him boasting about being a 'xenophobe' (his words) not long after he joined.

'Absolute gent' my arse. Then again, I seem to remember you being mates with CTWD so maybe your standards are different to mine.

Oh, and Tryfield? I've never posted any selfies on here. You're a total moron.

I actually agree with Andy. I've conversed with Wanfellaff on here and on Facebook and he is actually a pretty sound bloke. It's going too far with the abuse, in my opinion. I think it was mhak that basically called him a nonce. That's pretty shit.

In fairness he can give it out as well.

The only allegation I'm making here is that he's creepy. As it happens, it was him that (inexplicably) called me a nonce.

I don't think the police will be rushing to lift me over the word 'creep', if I'm being honest. I'm actually being serious.

I'm being serious about Wunfellaff. He is a total creep and always has been. Even before his breakdown he was throwing doubt on allegations of rape made by women he's never met, and I can remember him boasting about being a 'xenophobe' (his words) not long after he joined.

'Absolute gent' my arse. Then again, I seem to remember you being mates with CTWD so maybe your standards are different to mine.

Oh, and Tryfield? I've never posted any selfies on here. You're a total moron.

And labelling someone you have never met a paedophile makes you a top, top bloke does it?

It's funny, but I remember when you joined up you thought of yourself as a bit of a casual. I may be wrong, but I'm guessing some of the folk that you went/go to games hold certain xenophobic views, meaning your "standards" aren't that much different to mine.

EDIT: Unless you've been a wee shitebag and deleted the offending post, I can say with 100% certainty that you called him a nonce.

mhak in being a p***k shocker. :rolleyes:

It's cute how you always dive in when you feel like you might have backup. <3

I don't think the police will be rushing to lift me over the word 'creep', if I'm being honest. I'm actually being serious.

007^^

notdece.com

notlifting.uk.com

#tiringquotes

And labelling someone you have never met a paedophile makes you a top, top bloke does it?

It's funny, but I remember when you joined up you thought of yourself as a bit of a casual. I may be wrong, but I'm guessing some of the folk that you went/go to games hold certain xenophobic views, meaning your "standards" aren't that much different to mine.

EDIT: Unless you've been a wee shitebag and deleted the offending post, I can say with 100% certainty that you called him a nonce.

Mhak has a different interpretation of words though. He tried to suggest in a another thread that the term "slag" was not derogatory when applied to women and accused me of being a sexist for suggesting it was.

It's cute how you always dive in when you feel like you might have backup.

Well not really, it's clear you're a bit of a tadger. This personal slander that you like dishing out will get you in trouble one of these days.

It's funny, but I remember when you joined up you thought of yourself as a bit of a casual.  I may be wrong, but I'm guessing some of the folk that you went/go to games hold certain xenophobic views, meaning your "standards" aren't that much different to mine.

EDIT:  Unless you've been a wee shitebag and deleted the offending post, I can say with 100% certainty that you called him a nonce. 

Really? Find the post.

Loving your use of 'shitebag' here. That you even think of online forums in these terms is funny.

This post is great, actually. What you're basically saying is 'I can prove you called him a nonce, and if I can't you deleted the post meaning you still said it and are also a shitebag.'

Mhak has a different interpretation of words though.  He tried to suggest in a another thread that the term "slag" was not derogatory when applied to women and accused me of being a sexist for suggesting it was.

The word was 'slut' and you didn't debate it at the time. You're now bringing it up out of context. You lost the debate. #unlux

Oh, and Sweeper? You now only talk to me when I start arguing with someone else, never adding anything relevant. Why is that?

Tryfield, shh.

Really? Find the post.

Loving your use of 'shitebag' here. That you even think of online forums in these terms is funny.

This post is great, actually. What you're basically saying is 'I can prove you called him a nonce, and if I can't you deleted the post meaning you still said it and are also a shitebag.'

I would normally look it out, but I'm just about to crawl into my nice big bed, so unless you've been a shitebag and deleted it, I'll do it in the morning, if that's OK with you.

x

The word was 'slut' and you didn't debate it at the time. You're now bringing it up out of context. You lost the debate. #unlux

Oh, and Sweeper? You now only talk to me when I start arguing with someone else, never adding anything relevant. Why is that?

Tryfield, shh.

Why defending yourself on the backfoot?

I thought you thought you were dece?

The only allegation I'm making here is that he's creepy. As it happens, it was him that (inexplicably) called me a nonce.

Did Wunelaff not accuse you of abducting schoolgirls and taking them to France? Or something eerily autobiographl like that.

The word was 'slut'

I stand corrected. You suggested the word slut was not derogatory when aimed at women, even though your wee pal, who you were trying to defend and who had used the word, admitted that it was derogatory and intentionally so.

BTW posting photos of yourself is creeeeepy.

I would normally look it out, but I'm just about to crawl into my nice big bed, so unless you've been a shitebag and deleted it, I'll do it in the morning, if that's OK with you.

x

:lol:

Looking forward to two things from you tomorrow:

- An apology

- A stern telling off of Wunfellaff for having repeatedly called me a paedophile.

- Another dissection of my posting style, what you think of it and what others might think. Because I value your opinion.

Archived