The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

Oh, and Tryfield? I've never posted any selfies on here. You're a total moron.

FAVOURITE PHOTOS THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN THREAD.

943523_10151439285677005_487893079_n.jpg

That's a bugger.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

Looking forward to two things from you tomorrow:

- An apology

- A stern telling off of Wunfellaff for having repeatedly called me a paedophile.

- Another dissection of my posting style, what you think of it and what others might think. Because I value your opinion.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

That's three things m8.

Did Wunelaff not accuse you of abducting schoolgirls and taking them to France? Or something eerily autobiographl like that.

He said that I went to France because the age of consent there's 15. When I said I didn't even know that and asked how he did, he referred to it as a 'Stuart Hall style denial' before saying that the reason why I went to France was because Vietnam and Cambodia were too expensive.

Such a gent, eh Adam?

Did you just dip in to give yourself a wee bit of relevance?

I'm relevant whether I post or not, which is what I'm trying to change.

I'd much rather be anonymous like you. Although Thundermonkey saying the police will contact mhak about calling someone names on the internet forum was pretty funny. Glad I swooped in for that gem.

Mhak has a different interpretation of words though. He tried to suggest in a another thread that the term "slag" was not derogatory when applied to women and accused me of being a sexist for suggesting it was.

Exatctly. I think Wunfellaffs point on the thread was lack of corroboration, however he put it.

Ths was about the time he moved from heroic, nomadic , cancer survivor to jakey, bin dweller.

He said that I went to France because the age of consent there's 15. When I said I didn't even know that and asked how he did, he referred to it as a 'Stuart Hall style denial' before saying that the reason why I went to France was because Vietnam and Cambodia were too expensive.

Such a gent, eh Adam?

Yeah, because you never accused him of anything like that, did you?

I stand corrected.  You suggested the word slut was not derogatory when aimed at women, even though your wee pal, who you were trying to defend and who had used the word, admitted that it was derogatory and intentionally so.

BTW posting photos of yourself is creeeeepy.

We've been over this, you left not just the discussion but the whole thread and now you're bringing it up out of context so you can feel like you've not made a fool of yourself.

He said that it was derogatory, not that it wad gender specific. That you think it can onky apply to women is sexist on your part.

I'm relevant whether I post or not, which is what I'm trying to change.* 1

I'd much rather be anonymous like you. *2Although Thundermonkey saying the police will contact mhak about calling someone names on the internet forum was pretty funny. Glad I swooped in for that gem.

*1 No

*2 No

Keep thinking so if it massages you delusion.

FAVOURITE PHOTOS THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN THREAD.

Posted Image

That's a bugger.

Does it look like I'm taking that photo? Use your common sense. Wait, I see the problem here...

Such a gent, eh Adam?

I recall that particular discussion. I agree with a lot of what Mhak has said about Wunfellaff purely on his posts, because lets not forget, he is not afraid to give a fair load of abuse out.

We've been over this, you left not just the discussion but the whole thread and now you're bringing it up out of context so you can feel like you've not made a fool of yourself.

He said that it was derogatory, not that it wad gender specific. That you think it can onky apply to women is sexist on your part.

You're trying to rewrite what happened. It's there to see for anyone who has nothing better to do. Mind you I thought only old insomniacs like me had nothing better to do on a Friday night.

Yeah, because you never accused him of anything like that, did you?

We'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out, as you've gone to bed and won't be bringing up the post until then.

Put up or shut up. You're not in bed. To borrow a phrase, what a shitebag.

I recall that particular discussion. I agree with a lot of what Mhak has said about Wunfellaff purely on his posts, because lets not forget, he is not afraid to give a fair load of abuse out.

I agree, he does give it out, but most people would if they received the abuse that he has been on the end of whilst posting on here.

You're trying to rewrite what happened. It's there to see for anyone who has nothing better to do. Mind you I thought only old insomniacs like me had nothing better to do on a Friday night.

I recall reading it. mhak's recollection seems correct to me. Thats not to say that mhak doesn't like to give it out himself, but then, nobody is calling that classless low lifer "an absolute gent".

Archived