The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

You know, I remember when people would defend kilt in the old days with "sure, he's a bit creepy, but he's a lovely guy off the site and an absolute gent".

I have no sympathy for his "persona". You know what they say, if you fly with the crows, you're going to be discriminated against for being black.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight's your night, I get that, but tonight you have come across as a total erse, hence the quotes.

I actually do think you might be pissed. Go to bed.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Wunelluff is creepy as f**k on here, how are we meant to know/care what he is like offline? Most of his posts are slagging off other people and the other lot are almost unreadable.

And reporting minor celeb deaths on the Deadpool thread.

You know, I remember when people would defend kilt in the old days with "sure, he's a bit creepy, but he's a lovely guy off the site and an absolute gent".

I have no sympathy for his "persona". You know what they say, if you fly with the crows, you're going to be discriminated against for being black.

Hitler was a great guy when he wasn't out murdering, you know. A gent to his pals.

Any comment on him repeatedly calling me a paedophile?

None at the moment. We're they as explicit as the allegations made against him? We're they reported? Do you know if they still exist on the forum?

It's almost 1am and I'm not trawling the forum to indulge this shitfest you've created. Got a complaint? Report it.

Does he deserve to be called a rapist though?

I actually do think you might be pissed. Go to bed.

Mhak, you have thrown this into the ring hours after you decided to go down this route, do you judge people by your own standards?

BTW why does P&B not treat you seriously by calling you Mhak?

I've definitely seen him being called a rapist in here and it's not on. Calling someone creepy because of their posting style is fair enough in my eyes but some people really have overstepped the mark at times.

I believe I said it a few times in a short window of time on one thread as a direct result of a discussion of some stuff he posted a while back doubting a girl's claims about having been raped. It was a bit OTT, I got a warning and haven't done it since. The posts were also removed.

He does still seem v. v. v. creepy, and certainly shouldn't be cast as a misunderstood innocent given the kind of things he himself's been posting.

You haven't even got that excuse.

Are you basically just trying to emulate Zen by continually talking to me until I reply? This is the kind of thing I was on about with people being jel of my reem lifestyle.

It's definitely funny now that you've given it your disapproval. #godeceorgohome

I prefer it when Peter Kay says 'Garlic Bread!' Or when other people say 'Garlic Bread!' the way that Peter Kay says 'Garlic Bread!' It's funny because garlic bread isn't particularly unusual but someone might think it's unusual because it's slightly foreign. It's probably slightly better than dece patter which is why I was so critical. Some people get totally trolled by it though, by pointing out they think it's moronic and repetitive.

I believe I said it a few times in a short window of time on one thread as a direct result of a discussion of some stuff he posted a while back doubting a girl's claims about having been raped. It was a bit OTT, I got a warning and haven't done it since. The posts were also removed.

He does still seem v. v. v. creepy, and certainly shouldn't be cast as a misunderstood innocent given the kind of things he himself's been posting.

So you were worse?

Are you basically just trying to emulate Zen by continually talking to me until I reply? This is the kind of thing I was on about with people being jel of my reem lifestyle.

Is Zen the topic or is it you?

You seem really rattled chief.

None at the moment. We're they as explicit as the allegations made against him? We're they reported? Do you know if they still exist on the forum?

It's almost 1am and I'm not trawling the forum to indulge this shitfest you've created. Got a complaint? Report it.

We're? Seriously?

I don't have a complaint. I don't value his opinion. They probs still exist, but I'm not reporting them as I don't care. Was just wondering if, in your opinion, this would be acceptable if it'd happened?

Mhak, you have thrown this into the ring hours after you decided to go down this route, do you judge people by your own standards?

BTW why does P&B not treat you seriously by calling you Mhak?

Seriously. You're making no sense. Go to bed.

Archived