The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I rather think that you are on the back foot here and I I'm pleased/freaked that you are committing so much time to defending your reputation, such as it is.

Cool post, but 'I'm jealous of your amazing life' would've been quicker and more accurate. #autocorrect

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Generally you can avoid abuse on this forum by not acting like a complete dunderhead.

It's an internet forum people, pull up your big boy britches or just don't post, and if you do give it our or act like a complete weirdo expect to get some back. It really is that simple. I've managed to avoid any sort of abuse I don't laugh off for the best part of 7 years. Terms such as 'rapist' and 'nonce' are probably in the overstepping the mark category these days though wouldn't have been a few years back.

I can't remember what it was exactly but Wunellaff posted something that was either racist or homophobic recently and I was surprised he never got a ban for it. His posts on the ecstasy thread were also v.v.v dodgy. #creepy #undece

All that proves is that he reported me (after deliberately drawing a direct accusatuon from me, as it happens).

Pretty stupid way of judging 'who's worse' anyway, tbf. I wouldn't say I've been any less abusive to him than he has to me, but then again I'm not being portrayed as an innocent victim of slander.

So it's about trading personal insults rather thsn his persona?

Posted a picture

Claims I am upset.

Zeus alias imo. Except he has dropped Zeus' keen wit to throw us off the scent.

A picture of your facial expression every time one of the Club Dece lads post. #truestory #jimmiesrustled

So it's about trading personal insults rather thsn his persona?

I don't think you're really understanding much of what's going on here, teebs.

He gets a lot of insults from myself and others because of the way he posts. He's creepy and bigoted.

'Who's worse' in terms of his interactions with me, on the other hand, is about the insults we've traded. On that level we've both been pretty abusive to one another.

I'm telling you straight, you're pish has been outed, it's not all about you.

Has Wunfellaff hacked your account? You stopped making sense about an hour and a half ago. I can't reply beyond that as I honestly don't know what you're trying to say.

I'm certainly not doubting he's a shite poster but I don't agree wih the personal abuse he gets. It does often cross the line.

If you post things about your private life on here, expect it to be used against you. Solution: if you don't want to receive personal abuse don't post anything personal.

I'm certainly not doubting he's a shite poster but I don't agree wih the personal abuse he gets. It does often cross the line.

And him repeatedly calling others paedophiles doesn't? He's just as guilty.

I don't think you're really understanding much of what's going on here, teebs.

He gets a lot of insults from myself and others because of the way he posts. He's creepy and bigoted.

'Who's worse' in terms of his interactions with me, on the other hand, is about the insults we've traded. On that level we've both been pretty abusive to one another.

Sans hashtags.

True feelings coming out type poster.

#alternativelybittercuntwheneveritsuitsme

In your opinion, but he was "rattled" and only got back in to his #dece persona latterly.

Beige posting 101: anyone who says anything about anything, ever, is rattled/seething.

If I was beige too I'd accuse all the people accusing me of being rattled of being rattled by me. Thankfully, I'm nowhere near that mych of a dullard. #notbeige #technicolour

Sans hashtags.

True feelings coming out type poster.

#alternativelybittercuntwheneveritsuitsme

Look, I can tell you're unhappy with your life, but hating on people with good lives won't make yours better. Get out there and do something positive; negativity only breeds more negativity. #dontsiphaterade

Archived