The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look, I can tell you're unhappy with your life, but hating on people with good lives won't make yours better. Get out there and do something positive; negativity only breeds more negativity. #dontsiphaterade

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

^^^^ deflection at it's utmost.

You sad c**t.

And him repeatedly calling others paedophiles doesn't? He's just as guilty.

The difference is you're doing it to get a few cheap laughs out your mates on here whereas he's doing it because he's a bit thick.

In your opinion, but he was "rattled" and only got back in to his #dece persona latterly.

I hadn't even heard of Wunfellaff until a few weeks ago. I assume he must have been a non-event of a poster. But it has become clear that the majority of his current posts have been written under the heavy influence of alcohol, which is why I have sadly noticed him for the first time. And he insulted my raps.

^^^^ deflection at it's utmost.

You sad c**t.

It sure is lucky that I'm rattled and having a meltdown and you aren't. You'd look silly if the reverse were true

I hadn't even heard of Wunfellaff until a few weeks ago. I assume he must have been a non-event of a poster. But it has become clear that the majority of his current posts have been written under the heavy influence of alcohol, which is why I have sadly noticed him for the first time. And he insulted my raps.

Same here, apart from the rapping bit.

He's a total creep. I'm actually being serious.

Says the guy that needs to post images of himself fighting at a very low level to gain some form of credence.

The difference is you're doing it to get a few cheap laughs out your mates on here whereas he's doing it because he's a bit thick.

Is stupidity an excuse? I'd say it isn't.

As difficult as it may be for you to believe, I'm offended by creepy, homophobic, xenophobic misogynists. When I've calked him out on those aspects of his character I haven't been joking, and it's actually slightly alarming to me that other people either aren't offended or are passing them off as the ramblings of a harmless simpleton. If I've ever been serious about anything on here, it's this: I find Wunfellaff genuinely sinister.

If I was looking for laughs, why am I still up arguing about it at 1:43AM?

Says the guy that needs to post images of himself fighting at a very low level to gain some form of credence.

Did someone mention middle aged tragedies? Lol.

Ooft, handbags in Club DECE! This wouldn't happen in DOSS.

That many alphas in one place will always lead to the odd conflict, I'm afraid. #alphalions #rrroooaaarrr

What? Trying to outwit diddies like you.

'Trying' is probs the key word here, teebs.

Is stupidity an excuse? I'd say it isn't.

As difficult as it may be for you to believe, I'm offended by creepy, homophobic, xenophobic misogynists. When I've calked him out on those aspects of his character I haven't been joking, and it's actually slightly alarming to me that other people either aren't offended or are passing them off as the ramblings of a harmless simpleton. If I've ever been serious about anything on here, it's this: I find Wunfellaff genuinely sinister.

If I was looking for laughs, why am I still up arguing about it at 1:43AM?

I don't like the guy either and I think he has some seriously backwards views but he's an easy target for people on here because he's too thick to give a cohesive reply so people just throw abuse at him for sport as they know he'll always be the one to lose the argument.

I don't like the guy either and I think he has some seriously backwards views but he's an easy target for people on here because he's too thick to give a cohesive reply so people just throw abuse at him for sport as they know he'll always be the one to lose the argument.

Maybe so, but it's still an exaggeration at best to say that I've only insulted the guy to get cheap laughs.

I'm off to bed now anyway. Dece out everyone.

Archived