The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So fucking pished and trying to sound cool.

? who the f**k are you ?

You tell me; you're the one who keeps posting about me.

I'm prone to typos on the app due to the touch screen. Normally I pick them up, but some slip through. I was at training tonight and am totally sober. I don't get what point you're trying to make, teebs. #beige

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I love how it's been taken as fact that Wunfellaff gets unfair abuse when so far we've had two examples of him accusing other people of being nonces and this post I apparently made still hadn't surfaced. #meltdown #apparently

You tell me; you're the one who keeps posting about me.

I'm prone to typos on the app due to the touch screen. Normally I pick them up, but some slip through. I was at training tonight and am totally sober. I don't get what point you're trying to make, teebs. #beige

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I do not keep posting about you, this is your insecurity kicking in.

Although, if you post pish you will get noticed by others, I guess this is what you are referring to.

Keep up the bad work though.

I love how it's been taken as fact that Wunfellaff gets unfair abuse when so far we've had two examples of him accusing other people of being nonces and this post I apparently made still hadn't surfaced. #meltdown #apparently

It's the P&B way, mate

Perception > > > > > > Facts.

mhak asked Wunfellaff if his female relatives spoke to him, on account of creepiness. Wunfellaff retorted by accusing mhak of moving to France because the age of consent was lower there.

Was he hoping to stir his porridge?

Archived