The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't multiquote on the app, but if I confirm that I've noticed Zen Archer hopefully he'll stop trying to get my attention.

Apparently not. It's sweet that you take this much of an interest in me. Almost makes me wish I had an opinion of you.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

How do you not know that he isn't playing or acting a persona on here, exactly like you and mhak do? I'm judging him purely on conversions off here, and he came across as a genuinely nice guy.

It's like dubs. On here, he's a bit of a w****r, but offline, he's a good lad.

People say Ed Gein, Ted Bundy and Richard Ramirez were charming and charismatic.

That's my contribution.

Wunelluff is creepy as f**k on here, how are we meant to know/care what he is like offline? Most of his posts are slagging off other people and the other lot are almost unreadable.

...or calling them "a shit".

Apparently not. It's sweet that you take this much of an interest in me.

No more of an interest that you show in other posters.

I like how you have edited my post, no I haven't.

And you're right, it's all about attention, except, tonight, you're on the wrong side.

mhak asked Wunfellaff if his female relatives spoke to him, on account of creepiness. Wunfellaff retorted by accusing mhak of moving to France because the age of consent was lower there's.

Oh, that resolves it then thanks.

It still amazes me how some posters have still not grasped what's going on with hashtags and dece patter. #unlucks

#

pantsbants#

I was here.

If tonight has done one thing, it's shown up the posters who are well jel of my reem lifestyle. They're desp for this to be a breakdown so they can feel like I'm somewhere around their level socially. I'm not and nevet will be. Me > you. #unlux

No more of an interest that you show in other posters.

I like how you have edited my post, no I haven't.

And you're right, it's all about attention, except, tonight, you're on the wrong side.

What? I quoted my own post. Have you been on the Special Brew? You really are giving a masterclass in beige posting tonight. #beige

If tonight has done one thing, it's shown up the posters who are well jel of my reem lifestyle. They're desp for this to be a breakdown so they can feel like I'm somewhere around their level socially. I'm not and nevet will be. Me > you. #unlux

So fucking pished and trying to sound cool.

? who the f**k are you ?

mhak asked Wunfellaff if his female relatives spoke to him, on account of creepiness. Wunfellaff retorted by accusing mhak of moving to France because the age of consent was lower there.

Again, can't multiquote on the app.

You're talking about a different thread, but in fact I didn't even ask about female relatives; I asked if his family spoke to him, really more because he's such a jakey than anything else. I was thinking parents, siblings etc.

His reply was that his nieces are over 16, so I wouldn't be interested. What a gent!

Archived