The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

Wunfellaff is genuinely creepy on here. Their was a post he made recently about spunking on a woman's face that was extremely creepy, maybe somebody could find that.

No surprise to see the middle agers of the forum rush in to defend a fellow middle aged tragedy though #predictable

Their? Really?

And once is enough. 5 is pushing it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not keep posting about you, this is your insecurity kicking in.

Although, if you post pish you will get noticed by others, I guess this is what you are referring to.

Keep up the bad work though.

U wot m8? Look back over the last couple of pages of this thread; you'd posted about me 3-4 times before I even responded.

Btw, your post's full of comma splices and you ended a sentence with a preposition and on that basis I think you're pissed.

Wunfellaff is genuinely creepy on here. Their was a post he made recently about spunking on a woman's face that was extremely creepy, maybe somebody could find that.

No surprise to see the middle agers of the forum rush in to defend a fellow middle aged tragedy though #predictable

I can't help but feel you're trying to tell us something. I'm not sure you've emphasised your point enough though.

I think it's possible to "get" the dece/hashtag stuff but still think it's painfully unfunny, and if it were ever funny it probably had the arse kicked out of it about a month ago.

It's definitely funny now that you've given it your disapproval. #godeceorgohome

I can't comment on any use of the term 'nonce'. There have been multiple posts removed from the forum where the guy has been called a rapist.

That's a bit more serious than name calling and not something to be posted on this site.

Repeated for emphasis.

There's emphasising something and then there's smashing your head against your keyboard and accidentally posting something repeatedly.

U wot m8? Look back over the last couple of pages of this thread; you'd posted about me 3-4 times before I even responded.

Btw, your post's full of comma splices and you ended a sentence with a preposition and on that basis I think you're pissed.

Getting a bit desperate sounding.

Tonight's your night, I get that, but tonight you have come across as a total erse, hence the quotes.

I can't comment on any use of the term 'nonce'. There have been multiple posts removed from the forum where the guy has been called a rapist.That's a bit more serious than name calling and not something to be posted on this site.

I've definitely seen him being called a rapist in here and it's not on. Calling someone creepy because of their posting style is fair enough in my eyes but some people really have overstepped the mark at times.

Is there much of a difference being called a rapist and a paedophile though? Both insults which shouldn't be allowed imo.

I can't comment on any use of the term 'nonce'. There have been multiple posts removed from the forum where the guy has been called a rapist.That's a bit more serious than name calling and not something to be posted on this site.

Any comment on him repeatedly calling me a paedophile?

Archived