The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you were worse?

I'm mystified as to where you've drawn this inference.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Are you basically just trying to emulate Zen by continually talking to me until I reply? This is the kind of thing I was on about with people being jel of my reem lifestyle.

No, my pack mentality draws me to your disintegration.

No, my pack mentality draws me to your disintegration.

Lol.

No-one's come close to me on this thread. I've demolished the case against. #unlux

I prefer it when Peter Kay says 'Garlic Bread!' Or when other people say 'Garlic Bread!' the way that Peter Kay says 'Garlic Bread!' It's funny because garlic bread isn't particularly unusual but someone might think it's unusual because it's slightly foreign. It's probably slightly better than dece patter which is why I was so critical. Some people get totally trolled by it though, by pointing out they think it's moronic and repetitive.

And your jimmies aren't rustled in the slightest.

Rustled-My-Jimmies-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308

Do some people really have nothing better to do on a Friday night?

Everyone on this thread including you. If we had better things to do, we'd be doing them.

Erm, I don't know how to put this to you, chief, but...

About his opinion, I meant. Clearly I must care about the debate itself to some extent as it's 1:08AM and I'm still posting.

Everyone on this thread including you. If we had better things to do, we'd be doing them.

I just checked on P&B whilst watching a film to see if the next load of posters were up yet. 8)

About his opinion, I meant. Clearly I must care about the debate itself to some extent as it's 1:08AM and I'm still posting..

I was only joshing. I actually canny be bothered with the 'you're posting about it, so you must care' schtick that gets banded about with such regularity.

On this thread no less. About a poster on here as well #creepy

Oh but these people are all absolute gents, not like that awful mhak. Honestly, Im struggling to believe what Im reading here. Yes, mhak might currently write like he's had a lobotomy, but he's hardly wunfellaff, is he?

You attracted a warning, has he?

All that proves is that he reported me (after deliberately drawing a direct accusatuon from me, as it happens).

Pretty stupid way of judging 'who's worse' anyway, tbf. I wouldn't say I've been any less abusive to him than he has to me, but then again I'm not being portrayed as an innocent victim of slander.

Archived