The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

Delighted with 24th, I thought I'd be higher!

Re the starting threads, have a look and see how many I've started in General Nonsense recently.

Round ye!!! Oh, and your catchphrase? Which is?

Will 24th worst poster be going in your sig? :P

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christmas day 2020 more like

I can't wait for the year 2020. I've decided that on Hogmanay 2019 me and my mates are going to celebrate in style. A selection of MD20/20 bottles down the park and some LIDL fireworks. I'll be 26 but I don't care. 2020 will be the greatest year in history.

I can't wait for the year 2020. I've decided that on Hogmanay 2019 me and my mates are going to celebrate in style. A selection of MD20/20 bottles down the park and some LIDL fireworks. I'll be 26 but I don't care. 2020 will be the greatest year in history.

That's a tremendous idea. I'd do something like that but I'll be 31 :(

f**k it, I'll probs still do.

#YOLO

#YOLO

new year 2019 ill be thirty fucking five.

thirty fucking five.

fuxakes :bairn

OK, maybe not "lad" as that is a UK thing. 

Every other bit of your patter basically being a throwback to /fit circa 2009?  OK then.

Mind your acceptance speech when Craigkillie pretended you'd been voted most influential poster? Lol.

I don't even post on /fit/. #unlux

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

#YOLO

It's what I want to do every year tbh but 2020 will be special. The Chinese have it as the year of the rat. It's really the year of Mogen David.

new year 2019 ill be thirty fucking five.

thirty fucking five.

fuxakes :bairn

I thought being 26 was going to be tough but 35's just horrible. Unlucky.

I'll be 33. Luckily, I'm reem enough for that not to be an issue. #reemmachine

I'll be 33. Luckily, I'm reem enough for that not to be an issue. #reemmachine

And by that time, hopefully you will have outgrown this reem cack that you keep rattling on about

And by that time, hopefully you will have outgrown this reem cack that you keep rattling on about

No, m8.

Ric's a c**t. Lets face it. But there's much worse than him on here. More then 20 posters, that's for sure. His 25 years stuff is probably some of the best trolling on this site, so I give him credit for that.

What I will say about Ric is he's fucking dreadful at spotting sarcasm. That's an age thing in fairness though.

It's a fair cop, although I would defend myself by saying that is only online I have that trouble. The problem comes from me having such low expectations of other posters that if they do indulge in sarcasm I assume they are incapable of it and take them at face value. :(

The problem comes from me having such low expectations of other posters that if they do indulge in sarcasm I assume they are incapable of it

Says the man who couldn't understand the basic premise of Iron Man 3. :P

Archived