The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

Was hoping for something a bit more expressive tbh. :(

Sorry. It'll be better when I make neither Top 50 lists and realise my years of posting inane drivel hasn't elevated me above irrelevancy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wouldn't surprise me if Lichtieforlife8 wasn't actually the man himself but someone else.

That's not an admittance of guilt btw. I was in charge of the Lionel Lichtie account, with a massive one post, but not this one.

It wouldn't surprise me if Lichtieforlife8 wasn't actually the man himself but someone else.

That's not an admittance of guilt btw. I was in charge of the Lionel Lichtie account, with a massive one post, but not this one.

Multi-alias account. Instant ban IMO

C'mon random , you're not really surprised are you ?

She's right though .

I've no idea what she's on about, nor you

From my relatively short time on P&B (#notanalias) I would have to say Big Rob is the worst poster I have come across. We get it Robbie Boy, you don't like Hibs. His constant presence and drivel on the Hibs threads is nippy and his banter is hopeless.

Fcuk you, Big Rob.

Multi-alias account. Instant ban IMO

I should be. I was disgusted with my behaviour. The plan was to make a couple of posts on the account, the mods would check the IP address, they'd realise it was me and go "haha Smurph's just having a giraffe" and let me away with it. Then I hand the keys to the real L4L and all hell would break loose. It never worked like that and it was banned. I realised my mistake and swore never to f**k with the internet again.

I should be. I was disgusted with my behaviour. The plan was to make a couple of posts on the account, the mods would check the IP address, they'd realise it was me and go "haha Smurph's just having a giraffe" and let me away with it. Then I hand the keys to the real L4L and all hell would break loose. It never worked like that and it was banned. I realised my mistake and swore never to f**k with the internet again.

:lol: That sounds like a Donny plan right enough! I imagine they'd soon see the difference though.

For what it's worth what was your only post?

Yawn

Says the man from hicksville Highlands.

Not so long ago you were two non league clubs yourselves.

Still, at least you're not upset about the Juniors deserved reputation as a place where braincells go to die.

Here's my top 5 incidentally:

1) The Phoenix. 20,000+ posts of terrible puns? No thanks.

2) philpy. His patter makes me cringe it's so bad.

3) Magee - for obvious reasons

4) Skyline Drifter - dull as dishwater

5) Kilt - for being creepy

Honourable mentions:

Sao Paulo, Ruggy, Chuckles, FTY, Waffenthinmint, Tryfield, AWRA/British Patriot, Sandy Cromarty

:lol: That sounds like a Donny plan right enough! I imagine they'd soon see the difference though.

For what it's worth what was your only post?

It was in the Things You Want To Share With P&B thread.

"Hello. Is it me you're looking for?"

From my relatively short time on P&B (#notanalias) I would have to say Big Rob is the worst poster I have come across. We get it Robbie Boy, you don't like Hibs. His constant presence and drivel on the Hibs threads is nippy and his banter is hopeless.

Fcuk you, Big Rob.

I am a Hibs fan who doesn't accept mediocrity.

And bizarrely, I am berated for this by fellow Hibs fans.

It's mental.

And the irony of you having a go at my banter, when you think it's funny to put kisses at the end of your posts.

I look forward to the day when you f**k off from this forum completely, Forever Hibs.

It was in the Things You Want To Share With P&B thread.

"Hello. Is it me you're looking for?"

:lol: I actually remember that post! Got loads of greenies and everyone was saying it was the first time lichtie had made them laugh! Tremendous

I am a Hibs fan who doesn't accept mediocrity.

And bizarrely, I am berated for this by my fellow Hibs fans.

It's mental.

And the irony of you having a go at my banter, when you think it's funny to put kisses at the end of your posts.

I look forward to the day when you f**k off from this forum completely, Forever Hibs.

I put kisses to try and soothe the deep rage that seems to flow you, not done in a humorous way at all. If it bothers you I will quit it immediately and apologise wholeheartedly.

p.s that was a lie

p.p.s x

You can go on with your 'Hibs fan' stance if you wish, but you know the games up. You must regret that post where you said you didn't want Leigh back so much. One step over the line unfortunately.

Also, the alias chat is pretty tragic from a guy that has at least 5 other accounts to his name.

I AM SWAN. THIS IS MY ACCOUNT. THERE ARE MANY OTHERS LIKE IT BUT THIS ONE IS MINE.

I put kisses to try and soothe the deep rage that seems to flow you, not done in a humorous way at all. If it bothers you I will quit it immediately and apologise wholeheartedly.

p.s that was a lie

p.p.s x

You can go on with your 'Hibs fan' stance if you wish, but you know the games up. You must regret that post where you said you didn't want Leigh back so much. One step over the line unfortunately.

Also, the alias chat is pretty tragic from a guy that has at least 5 other accounts to his name.

I AM SWAN. THIS IS MY ACCOUNT. THERE ARE MANY OTHERS LIKE IT BUT THIS ONE IS MINE.

Fuxake, you're tragic.

Archived