The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AWRA 'doesn't use' P&B anymore because he was banned for an anti Semitic rant during a hilarious meltdown on the Europa final thread.

He then newco'd himself as BP.

Quite sad really. :(

Loving the seethe from the puddle drinkers I have sparred with in the past. It's all about opinions on P&B and those of lexi collector and mckee are valued on a miniscule scale by myself anyway ;)

#nomarks #pishypantposters

What's Keith's record time for banning a member after they registered?

1 minute 12 seconds

Apparently I'm quite difficult to differentiate from The Taxman, which could either work for or against me.

f**k sake - I feel bad enough about that as it is! :(

How does this work regarding aliases? Will all AWeeRacistAgain and B(N)P's votes be added together or will he get two (or more, if he's had more aliases that I'm not aware of) places in the list?

Doubt it - you need to be a poster of some form of significance before you should make it on the list IMO.

I have to admit, I am somewhat disappointed in the lack of meltdowns on this thread and of course the 'influential posters' thread. Still time perhaps and Seamus would have been good value for that.

f**k sake - I feel bad enough about that as it is! :(

Doubt it - you need to be a poster of some form of significance before you should make it on the list IMO.

I have to admit, I am somewhat disappointed in the lack of meltdowns on this thread and of course the 'influential posters' thread. Still time perhaps and Seamus would have been good value for that.

I miss Seamus :(

Give it time, the close season is always good for it.

Yes, I'm breaking down

Was hoping for something a bit more expressive tbh. :(

Archived