The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

As of now i have 31 votes and its looking pretty open in all honesty. I can almost taste the seethe from people already

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed we will, what is your opinion doesn't make it common knowledge btw.

Sorry, should really have added the qualifier that it's common knowledge to those who have been educated. Which inevitably leaves Paisley 'graduates' out of the loop.

Just you keep thinking that, son.

While I'm loath to get involved in bashing education institutions, because I think widening access and participation is, on the whole, a positive thing, 'a degree is a degree' is absolute nonsense. Degrees from better institutions will always carry more weight because they are harder to get into, harder to get through, and harder to get a better classification in. While they are 'harder', the standard of teaching will be better. You still get (very) broadly the same set of skills, and how you apply them makes far more of a difference, but 'a degree is a degree', doesn't wash.

Sorry, should really have added the qualifier that it's common knowledge to those who have been educated. Which inevitably leaves Paisley 'graduates' out of the loop.

I'm not going to entertain anyone who doesn't know the difference between an opinion and common knowledge. Them's the breaks. Unlucky.

If Glasgow are AFC who are Edinburgh then?

Looking the rankings UWS is now looking like an Elgin type team. Still not great but improving slightly. According to the grauniad Abertay is the bottom side.

Probably should have included AWRA/British Patriot to my list on account of the fact he's is quite possibly the worst troll in the history of the internet. I wonder if he actually sent the above reply and thought "Haha, that's a belter!"

I'm not going to entertain anyone who doesn't know the difference between an opinion and common knowledge. Them's the breaks. Unlucky.

Except you just did, for two full pages, before stomping off the thread in a stream of tears.

Gutter.

Probably should have included AWRA/British Patriot to my list on account of the fact he's is quite possibly the worst troll in the history of the internet. I wonder if he actually sent the above reply and thought "Haha, that's a belter!"

Scott, you're fat. Don't be hating on this greatness you little cretin.

I'll not make the list and rightfully so.

If Glasgow are AFC who are Edinburgh then?

Looking the rankings UWS is now looking like an Elgin type team. Still not great but improving slightly. According to the grauniad Abertay is the bottom side.

My pal got a degree there & now designs laser technology for aircraft missiles. He went to James Watt in Greenock before Abertay as well. Just goes to show.

Desert Nomad wrote:

My pal got a degree there & now designs laser technology for aircraft missiles. He went to James Watt in Greenock before Abertay as well. Just goes to show.

That living in both Greenock and Dundee makes you want to help blow things up :P.

But a certain degrees at smaller universities are pretty good. UWS for one has a pretty good teaching department.

Archived