The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the 33rd most influential P&Ber of all time (as stated below), I feel it is my duty to ask you all to be nice to each other.

That is all, carry on.

I can't believe that Jagfox had been mentioned. Likewise for GordieBoy, both decent posters imo.

My list would be -

Magee

AWRA

That Hibs lad that got his girlfriend to post

McKee

A Cowden fan that basically only ever replies with a :lol: face, nothing more.

Well I for one am pleased that my degree from the University of Dundee is going to be as valuable as a degree from Oxbridge, Edinburgh or St. Andrews. I didn't even have to put as much effort in as those squares!

They are.  Thanks for playing though. 

^^^ badly ruffled

You can keep telling yourself that, but I'm afraid anyone who has spent any amount of time at a higher institution is fully aware of the perfectly correct hierarchy in place:

Glasgow looks down on everyone.

Strathclyde (and presumably, Stirling) look down on Caley.

Even Caley joins everyone else in laughing at Paisley, the Bovine University of the region.

Alternatively, you can think of the above as teams in the Scottish leagues. Glasgow is someone like Aberdeen, Strathclyde and Stirling plodders like Morton or Hamilton, Caley a seaside-league diddy like Forfar. Paisley is East Stirling. While the best players (faculties) can move up and hold their own with the bigger boys, the fact remains that most won't, while players at East Stirling aren't going to make the grade, just about anywhere.

Sorry if you're upset about this.

Have to agree with VT on this one......despite getting a 2:1 at a shitty Uni!

That said after a few years experience it becomes more & more irrelevant.....when I think about how much I use what I learned at Uni it really was a waste of time other than allowing me the initial opportunity to progress.

My top five would include Confidemus, StandFree03, WaffenThinMint, Granny Danger and RandomGuy. I'm sure they are terrific people in the real world but on here they are incredibly tedious.

My top five would include Confidemus, StandFree03, WaffenThinMint, Granny Danger and RandomGuy. I'm sure they are terrific people in the real world but on here they are incredibly tedious.

Spot on. My Mum says I'm handsome and my kids think I'm the fucking berries.

I am a c**t on here though, tbf.

:thumsup2

Gordieboy80, for his constant status updates.

Lexi Collector, for his cringeworthy patter and his avatar

Jag Fox, who used to go about red dotting all my posts even though he wouldn't post in the threads.

Addie, because he's just Addie. An extremely shite poster IMO.

Zen Archer, bit of a cock.

Anne the Queen's park fan, he was really obsessed with Rangers and our fans last season.

Hellbhoy, obsessed with Rangers to a extreme degree.

Johnnyc Who also posts in the BRALT thread for the same reasons as Hellbhoy.

Norris aka WKR, obsessed by Rangers and has made thousands of posts about us.

Wunfellaff, same reason as the previous three.

Linkin fighter or whatever he's called, for being a window licker.

I have a few more but I cant think of them at the moment.

123d.jpg

I genuinely don't think I'll make this list, only been mentioned twice. Once by that Dunfermline fans who's held a grudge for years now, and once by yoda. Who's probably voted for every Saints fan who posted in the Richard Brittain thread. Nice to see I'm appreciated

Archived