The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's all the same whether it's from Paisley or some glorified college like Strathclyde or Caley.

They aren't. No doubt the second-class failures at Paisley liked to use this as a tool for propping up student morale, but the institution where a degree was obtained is crucial, dependant on the reputation of the specific faculty.

Based on this, I'm willing to bet your degree proves to be as credible as a child's drawing of one put up on the fridge.

They are. Thanks for playing though.

^^^ badly ruffled

You can keep telling yourself that, but I'm afraid anyone who has spent any amount of time at a higher institution is fully aware of the perfectly correct hierarchy in place:

Glasgow looks down on everyone.

Strathclyde (and presumably, Stirling) look down on Caley.

Even Caley joins everyone else in laughing at Paisley, the Bovine University of the region.

Alternatively, you can think of the above as teams in the Scottish leagues. Glasgow is someone like Aberdeen, Strathclyde and Stirling plodders like Morton or Hamilton, Caley a seaside-league diddy like Forfar. Paisley is East Stirling. While the best players (faculties) can move up and hold their own with the bigger boys, the fact remains that most won't, while players at East Stirling aren't going to make the grade, just about anywhere.

Sorry if you're upset about this.

They aren't. No doubt the second-class failures at Paisley liked to use this as a tool for propping up student morale, but the institution where a degree was obtained is crucial, dependant on the reputation of the specific faculty.

Based on this, I'm willing to bet your degree proves to be as credible as a child's drawing of one put up on the fridge.

I actually agree with you. However, you really need to stop coming across as such a massive bellend.

I actually agree with you. However, you really need to stop coming across as such a massive bellend.

If you're offended about the tone of my posts, then by all means use the report button. Otherwise I really could not care less.

^^^ badly ruffled

You can keep telling yourself that, but I'm afraid anyone who has spent any amount of time at a higher institution is fully aware of the perfectly correct hierarchy in place:

Even Caley joins everyone else in laughing at Paisley, the Bovine University of the region.

Alternatively, you can think of the above as teams in the Scottish leagues. Glasgow is someone like Aberdeen, Strathclyde and Stirling plodders like Morton or Hamilton, Caley a seaside-league diddy like Forfar. Paisley is East Stirling. While the best players (faculties) can move up and hold their own with the bigger boys, the fact remains that most won't, while players at East Stirling aren't going to make the grade, just about anywhere.

Upset ? Na, I'm not the one writing a long post of absolute nonsense to validate theories that are so spectacularly wrong.

You might need to go and get yourself a hug. You seem a bit teary.

^^^ badly ruffled

Misinformed claptrap.

It's The University of the West of Scotland, not the University of Paisley.

^^^ badly ruffled

Alternatively, you can think of the above as teams in the Scottish leagues. Glasgow is someone like Aberdeen,

Glasgow is like AFC? What? Glasgow Uni was highly reputable a generation ago; is currently moribund but its blow-hard fans can't accept its mediocrity?

Upset ? Na, I'm not the one writing a long post of absolute nonsense to validate theories that are so spectacularly wrong.

You might need to go and get yourself a hug. You seem a bit teary.

The only person misinformed around here is you. Which is unsurprising given you were educated at Paisley.

Misinformed claptrap.

It's The University of the West of Scotland, not the University of Paisley.

Did they change it round to seem slightly less of a red-neck? It's always fun to be on a morning train to Glasgow, full of student types, only for half of them to get off at Paisley Gilmour Street and show that they were only pretending. That's an everyday commitment to fancy dress.

Just you keep thinking that, son.

Indeed. I'll keep stating what is common knowledge while you clutch to the delusional pipe dreams of Bovine University. We'll see how that works out for you.

Indeed. I'll keep stating what is common knowledge while you clutch to the delusional pipe dreams of Bovine University. We'll see how that works out for you.

Indeed we will, what is your opinion doesn't make it common knowledge btw.

Archived