The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

We're basically the elite of the 18-32 age group. Reem people of all ages can apply to join, but if you're over 32 you can't be reem. Applications are to be PMed to The Collector, although you may not receive a quick reply as we're off to Marbs soon. #clubdece #marbs2k13

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

That's better mhak, normal service resumed.

:lol:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

18th - Isaiah Osbourne

Meh. Not completely hopeless. Although the whole Dundee and Hibs thing was fun to start with, it got a little bit cringey in the end, but it wound people up so it was amusing in that respect. I wouldn't say he was one of the worst posters on the site anyway, he has a decent use of images and gifs which always makes folk go up in my estimations. He's one of the better hibs fans, but he's still a long shot away from EGB and SSI, but he can improve. I always thought he was Hibernia22 which if true would be fucking hilarious and there's no way he'd ever recover from that surely? He was somewhat responsible for making the spl forum unreadable for a while when the hibs and hearts fans were total rockets all the time, so for that a massive f**k you.

:(

Let's be honest though, it was fucking brutal every topic being infested by yous lot being wee plebs.

Other than that a decent poster, would have you on my 11 a side team.

Let's be honest though, it was fucking brutal every topic being infested by yous lot being wee plebs.

Other than that a decent poster, would have you on my 11 a side team.

Fair enough pal and cheers :wub:

What kind of fucked up life expectancy do peeps have where you come from? #midlifeat25 #earlygrave #unlucks

Considering Zzyz, the poster boy for Misc and /fit and millions of other "u mad/u jelly/u lift" wee laddies died when he was 22 then probably much longer than yours.

Guest The Phoenix

Try and be a bit more original you arse licking, incoherent plum.

In context or just plain personal?

Jeez, Swampy has well and truly rattled a fairly significant collection* of posters.

*University of lifers IMO.

For clarity's sake, I have nothing against people who went to the UoL. I have something against people who:

1) Got a lower second at the UoL

2) Try to hold up UoL membership as some kind of badge of honour that makes them better than 'students'

Quite gutted not to get a mention on here if I'm honest :(

Surprising tbh.

You are an awful poster who contributes absolutely nothing to this forum.

At the same time, it's unsurprising though, as you are the very definition of a 'zero-pointer'.

#dealwithit

Surprising tbh.

You are an awful poster who contributes absolutely nothing to this forum.

At the same, it's unsurprising though, as you are the very definition of a 'zero-pointer'.

#dealwithit

I think I contribute a lot more to this forum than you do.

Waaaaaaaaaaay haaaaaaaaaaay go me, 19th, I'll take that if I'm honest. Cheers for your opinion on me burger boy, some wrong, some right, especially the wife beater bit, that was spot on, the bitch kens ways boss and if I get another hard yolk tonight, its sparko time again for her. Don't you just love being in control

Archived