The Top 50 Worst Posters In P&B History

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll have to come to the next buscrawl matty. We can have a wee sit down, a half pint of shandy, and I can explain to you the error of your ways. We'll just make sure all this happens before we hit the Dolphin.

Rather piss in the wind in all honesty

You've bubbled enough today.

Nah

There are some posters on here that think we should remember everything they post. I'm not one of them. But I have continually repeated that most of of my post are just shit; and I will do so again. And I will also repeat that I post on here for myown amusement; I'm not bothered by what others think.

I can now understand why the likes of Wunfellaff continues to post despite the abuse he takes. It's actually mildly amusing to see people getting upset by my inconsequential drivel.

It's hard to know where to start with this except, are you OK Granny?

And you're getting up on your cross and preparing the nails, comparing yourself to wunfellaff because you've ridiculously misjudged slagging off matty about his job?

People are giving you "abuse" because you have got this hilariously wrong. Again.

Rather piss in the wind in all honesty

Then you must be taking all this too seriously matty. That's not healthy.

It's hard to know where to start with this except, are you OK Granny?

And you're getting up on your cross and preparing the nails, comparing yourself to wunfellaff because you've ridiculously misjudged slagging off matty about his job?

People are giving you "abuse" because you have got this hilariously wrong. Again.

I'm fine Gus. I'm also consistent. I couldn't care less what people think. If I did I would stop posting or change my posting style; I'm not going to do either. I can only assume that people used to like what I posted but don't any more; big deal. I don't like repeating myself, but, I post here for my own amusement. It's something to do in my (pending) dotage.

You were the tit that repeatedly posted about going for a break, so stop kidding on anyone on here's interested in you and stop playing up to the silly wee boys.

That was almost a month ago. I've been away twice since then. What am I saying? You already knew that. #weirdo

I get logged in as anonymous automatically for some reason. Probably to stop all the burds following me about and/or PM'img me.

Same; same

That was almost a month ago. I've been away twice since then. What am I saying? You already knew that. #weirdo

Away back into your wee club and get a wee group hug, #gutted.

UoL'ers are generally slagged for taking a condescending, negative tone towards people who go/went to University. People aren't slagged for not going to University.

You're slagging someone for their job and laughing at them for it.

There's a difference there which you are missing rather spectacularly.

People not getting slagged for not going to university has been carbon dated to the second. It was when Napier was awarded that status.

And re snobbery, that's pish.

I worked in shitty retail for the best part of 15 years. There is still some places you wouldn't go.

Burger King - flame grilled - acceptable.

McDonald's - sic - not acceptable.

Asda - just acceptable .

Tesco - insane.

It is like if you had a kid that became a copper / soldier. You would've failed as a parent.

What is /fit chat that is being referred to?

/fit/ is a 4chan board (ie it's boards.4chan/org/fit/), they use the "do u even lift?" shit over there. Whether mhak got it from there or not isn't clear. They worship the Zyzz guy there too.

/b/ ftw.

I'm fine Gus. I'm also consistent. I couldn't care less what people think. If I did I would stop posting or change my posting style; I'm not going to do either. I can only assume that people used to like what I posted but don't any more; big deal. I don't like repeating myself, but, I post here for my own amusement. It's something to do in my (pending) dotage.

You've written this to me Granny, and fair play, thanks for that. But you still aren't making any sense. Are you sure you are OK?

You've written that post, and don't worry, I took the time to read it but I was doing it with one raised eyebrow by the third sentence, and you say you don't care what people think or post. Yet you also have other posters on ignore?

Nup. I'm not getting it Granny. Anyway I'd love to carry this on with you but my tea is ready. Maybe go easy on the gin, eh?

Top climbdown m8s #shamedintodecency

You know me better than that, I'm a head down and plough onwards poster similar to yourself, the last words the best 1.

My grandparents aren't disgusting, angry, backward bigots. Age isn't an excuse.

Yer fae Fife, they could still qualify for club dece ffs...

My grandparents aren't disgusting, angry, backward bigots. Age isn't an excuse.

Going from a post in another thread, I assume, however, that your grandparents are "shite".

Just finding this thread again, have recent events in the last couple of pages changed some peoples minds of who should and should not be on this list?

Where am i?

I'm aiming for top 20 personally.

Any list would be lost without me. :thumsup2

Archived